WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst friend ever. Hah! not.

Fuck, I have this friend, she's always complaining about being depressed. She's always "attempting suicide" It would be horrible for me to be complaining about her if it was actually true. Hah! She would never have the balls to even scratch herself. She's always whining about how she only gets to see her parents after 7 because they work late. That's like the best family situation I've heard of since the god dammned brady bunch. Then she complains about her lack of boyfriends, and tells me that she'll kill herself if I don't find somebody that likes her. I tell her to fuck off and she starts bawling, telling me how sorry she was and that she knew she was a bad friend. I think fuck it, whatever. But the whole thing starts over again. It just takes too much effort to confront her about being such a stupid whore, so I just ignore her all day. Then, (she's a popular bitch) She makes me out to be the bitchy one to all her friends. She told them shit about me telling her to kill herself. So now, my best friend Ariel has ditched me, wondering how I could be such a cold bitch. God DAMMIT I wish I had a shotgun.

ron

Buster of Asses
She wants attention. Fuck her. Don't give it to her.

I know, she doesn't seem to understand that if people cut, they usually don't tell people. Because it's not something to be proud of. I know. So Madison, FUCK OFF!

buckweed

Flame Bait
Dont use the Dildo to fuck her. Beat that bitch to death with it. Cos if "no-one likes her" how is she so popular then. Obviously people like her. So tell her crawl in the sewer she was born in and DIE!! :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Desdemona said:
I know, she doesn't seem to understand that if people cut, they usually don't tell people. Because it's not something to be proud of. I know. So Madison, FUCK OFF!
not fucking true there, and that is a false statment. Why this person does sound like she wants attention. Oftent imes cutters will break down and tell those who they feel the closest to.

Take this from someone who knows.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i once had a friend whom youve almost nearly described, she's turned out fine as of now, and is over all those thoughts. Perhaps this will not determine how your situation will turn out, but in my case, everything was alright, and with little support from outsiders.

_Kitana_ said:
not fucking true there, and that is a false statment. Why this person does sound like she wants attention. Oftent imes cutters will break down and tell those who they feel the closest to.

Take this from someone who knows.
No, she advertises like it's cool.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
like ron said, dont give her any attention, if she comes up to you say "im busy hold on" and then ignore her for awhile. She will get over it.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Banninator said:
like ron said, dont give her any attention, if she comes up to you say "im busy hold on" and then ignore her for awhile. She will get over it.
Next time she comes up to you, just be like :mfinger: and then give her some :thumbsdn: with a little bit of :sword: then hand her a :bomb: . Then you can be :D instead of :mad:

buckweed said:
Dont use the Dildo to fuck her. Beat that bitch to death with it. Cos if "no-one likes her" how is she so popular then. Obviously people like her. So tell her crawl in the sewer she was born in and DIE!! :thumbsup:

MOST INTELLIGANT POST SO FAR

buckweed said:
I never said that nobody liked her. Damnit! Now you've gone and confused me! Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's intelligent.

buckweed

Flame Bait
No. The bitch thinks no-1 likes her, thats why she was all "i'm gonna cut my wrists! cry me a mother fuckin river." Bt she's popular aint she... well thats what u said. So pull out the dildo and let her say her final words :(

Thanks for clearing that up. Muahahahahaha I could alwasy just dildo slap her infront of all her friends. . . .

thomasca

Clitpickle
Desdemona said:
God DAMMIT I wish I had a shotgun.
Well, come down to discount shotgun warehouse! We got slug bullets, regular bullets, even bullets we just made up.

At $3 a bullet, how could we MAKE these prices any lower.

Just ask for me, the guy who... works here...

ShrOomie said:
MOST INTELLIGANT POST SO FAR
there's worse.. there's MUCH worse

"this is my 200th post"
and anything by anubis 485 or kyle_is_god
"Gobbles"
any of the posts where people bitch about not having girl/boyfriends
and basically anything Kitana touches...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
get it together said:
there's worse.. there's MUCH worse

"this is my 200th post"
and anything by anubis 485 or kyle_is_god
"Gobbles"
any of the posts where people bitch about not having girl/boyfriends
and basically anything Kitana touches...
ummm cant count can we, your only at 123 posts.