Headlines Worst law ever

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
In my town, arcades are banned. Seems a fight broke out in one, and there was a meeting and some fucktards decided to rid of them. There's a nice circle in hell reserved for people like that.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Yeah, I live in a smaller city run by old people. There was a huge debate whether or not we should let a movie theatre grace our town. After the controversy it was finally decided that we could have a theatre. We also have a little mall, which does so badly that only Gatchalks (sp) is open along with a candy store and a sports store. 3 Stores to ONE mall. So people bought the mall and proposed to build a second story and make it into a nice mall with up to date stores, but the 'elders' in the town wont have it because, they don't want to change the innocense and the naturalness of the town. :thumbsdn:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
you shoulld do some research and find out how many fights occured at the county fair or something.. and start your arguement there...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Give u Cancer said:
In my town, arcades are banned. Seems a fight broke out in one, and there was a meeting and some fucktards decided to rid of them. There's a nice circle in hell reserved for people like that.
That's pretty fucking impressive. I think I'd start a street fighting club and meet every night in a different busy intersection. Then when the cops showed up, I'd say, "Hey, if we had an arcarde then we wouldnt' be out here fighting, assholes."

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Weren't videogames in all forms (including cellphone games) banned in some country in Europe (I want to say Denmark, but I really can't remember) under the ridiculous premise that they cannot be distinguished from gambling?

Unforgiven

That Guy
there was a LAN place here a few years back... some guys were playing, one of them lost, and shot the other guy dead. needless to say, that place was shut down.