WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst night of my life...*NOT for the faint of heart!*

Descent

Hella Constipated
I went to bed at 5:00 PM last night. I was so tired, I slept for three hours, and it amounted to four.

At 8:30 PM, I awake. Something isn't right. My arms feel crusty. So does my balls/cock/ass/thighs.

Oh, shit. I smelled shit!

Yep. Sleep Sharts. I think I totaled one pair of sheets, a matress pad, and six pairs of tighty whities I used to mop up the wet shit. I didn't wear them for five years, thank God.

Moral: Never, ever, hold back on sleep.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wow. Wowwww. I am at a loss for words. I'm pretty sure, as far back as memory can recall, ive never shit the bed. And I DEFINATALY never shit the bed beyond 7 years old. You are truly a remarkable man.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dude, I was sleeping so deep In didn't even feel myself shit...Scary stuff.

EDIT: I don't know why but when I look at my new Avatar and read this I crack up.

bnccoder

Postaholic
lmfao That is disgusting!! Can we start calling you shit-faced now?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
so its gone from fuckface to shitface? how many names can this poor kid have

P.S thats the most discusting thing ive ever read...is ur ass retarded or something?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yuck said:
is ur ass retarded or something?
No, "ur" ass is retarded for not reading my post.

Zero hours of sleep in two days.

By the way, this happened Monday, my bad.

Wow i never knew you could shit the bed from lack of sleep. Never happened to me before and i'm an insomniac. Still freaky to know *goes to bed*

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
word of advise......poop b4 goin to bed.....in the toilet....and dont do the upper decker....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I know of a great place that can cure your 'bed-shitting' problem, or you can bed-shit whenever you want, its called a retirement home. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
but they clean up after you.....where is the fun in that?

Sektor

Particinator
That is truly disgusting. :) Wow. How did you manage that? I've gone hours upon hours without sleep and that's never happened to me.

DIZNUTS said:
but they clean up after you.....where is the fun in that?
Dude, that is the fun... lol. Like being a hamster. Shit when you want, eat when you want, sleep when you want. Hmm...doesn't sound all that exciting though...

I've had my own little shitting problem, but that was when I was around 9 and was being told to look up a phone number when I had to shit so bad I felt that I was going to explode. But no, my mom just had to have that phone number. I hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom, pulled down my pants, and got shit on the floor and in/on the toilet.

Enough about me, HAHA! YOU SHIT THE BED!!! lol, just kidding. that sucks.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Descent said:
I went to bed at 5:00 PM last night. I was so tired, I slept for three hours, and it amounted to four.

At 8:30 PM, I awake. Something isn't right. My arms feel crusty. So does my balls/cock/ass/thighs.

Oh, shit. I smelled shit!

Yep. Sleep Sharts. I think I totaled one pair of sheets, a matress pad, and six pairs of tighty whities I used to mop up the wet shit. I didn't wear them for five years, thank God.

Moral: Never, ever, hold back on sleep.
I'm sorry, but there is something seriously wrong with you.

And why in the fuck would you ever tell anybody about this?

Actually, please don't answer that.