WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst Pet Peeve!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, what really got me is that I am an American, and alot of you are too. This user on here called "screw ball" just pisses me off. I read his profile and his worst pet peeve is Americans. What The Fuck :mfinger: That user screw ball or whatever the hell you wanna call yourself, YOU CAN GO TO HELL! :mfinger:

I feel better now that I got that out :scream:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cuddles said:
Ok, what really got me is that I am an American, and alot of you are too. This user on here called "screw ball" just pisses me off. I read his profile and his worst pet peeve is Americans. What The Fuck :mfinger: That user screw ball or whatever the hell you wanna call yourself, YOU CAN GO TO HELL! :mfinger:

And its a wonder he's not farming for cocks yet? Damn, mods do your job! * Shakes fist angerly*

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
So? I don't particularly care for the French much, and if I'd been as adament about the French as this guy is about Americans, I'd probably say the same thing.

With that being said, fuck you screwball because I'm American and I'll kick your silly little ass for miles. :D

you know what my worst peeve is? People who stop in the middle of saying something and then say Bla Bla bla. that just pisses me right the fuck off. if you cant put any intelligent words in there the shut your fucking mouths.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
OK, you don't like 'blah blah blah', but what about 'yadda, yadda, yadda'? It's both a Seinfeld reference and actually means 'and so forth' in some language, I think. Yiddish? Hebrew? I dunno, they took it from somewhere, I heard.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Cuddles said:

As an American, I can attest to the fact, first hand, that most Americans are tards. Get over it. We live in the land of the free and the home of the dumb ass.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Skitch0o0 said:
As an American, I can attest to the fact, first hand, that most Americans are tards. Get over it. We live in the land of the free and the home of the dumb ass.

Yes, and anyone who would criticize a group of people by using the word "tard" can't be much better. Just a thought.

yadda yadda bla bla I.E E.G Fuck you I dont like it and i dont have to like it I think that it shows the stupidity of the person talking.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Bullshyt said:
Yes, and anyone who would criticize a group of people by using the word "tard" can't be much better. Just a thought.
Oh snap, bitches! You win the Golden Spoon Award. Feel free to eat my ass.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:

Why does it matter what his personal feelings are? Why do you think most of the world think of us? We are not the sweetest apple in the tree.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Bullshyt said:
Just keep on going!!! You're doing well. :thumbsup:
Why thank you. So, out of curiousity. How is the Kid Rock fan club circle-jerk coming along?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You do realize that by making this thread, you've given him the knowledge that a simple word in his profile exerts enough power over you to drive you to distraction?

You're such an immature little girl. :rolleyes:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
My pet pieve is ignorance. I hate it. Especially when the person is so ignorant that he/she denies their ignorance. It PISSES me off!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:

I agree. I hate most Americans. But, then again I hate the english, french and pretty much everyone. Stupidity is not an American problem, it is a world wide epidemic.

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
I agree. I hate most Americans. But, then again I hate the english, french and pretty much everyone. Stupidity is not an American problem, it is a world wide epidemic.

:thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, my worst pet peeve, even though that's not what this thread is about, is when people eat with their mouths open like a camel. I have no need to see or hear that you are eating or chewing gum. I cannot assist you in any way.

I also hate when someone eats with their mouth closed, but on the last three bites, feels like their mouth has been closed too long and must smack their lips like three times after swallowing a bite. It just makes me think they just got done sucking someone off and wanted to show the appreciation of getting a fresh load by smacking thier lips. UHHHGGGG :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.