WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

worst summer in my life

crap

that sucks so much. i think u should spend a lot more time with himb then us

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
well.....there is alot of things that could make you happy. If the cancer is Banine (SP?!!?) then your dad is good, they will remove the tumor and he is fixed. If its malignant then....bad. Just listen in on those two words...and remeber which ones are which. My grandmother died of cancer so i know what it feels like to have a cancer Victim.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Personally, I've never known anyone thats died in my family but they are gonna drop like flies due to about 90% of my family that came from the MacMillan side are 70 and older.

I also know a bike shop owner near me named Sam who also has cancer, but he's doing well with it.

Lets hope your dad has the same luck.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
my dad had cancer in his stomach like 16 years ago but luckily they detected it in its first stage.(he is alive and doing great)he keeps tellin me that this was possible because he eats healthy stuff like steamed veggies and rice(yes folks thats all for 16 years).and maybe some lentil soup(yes im indian)...and some soy sauce(yes im chinese too)(and american)

Some cancer's can be fixed/contained, other cant. Just pray it can be fixed, thats about all you can do..