Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Beaten

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Sexed

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

gumercules

Ultra Mega
when you say "burned", do you mean slowly and painfully, or burned at the stake? because you'd suffocate on smoke long before the fire got to you there

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i would think a slow death by burning alive would be the worst...
Plus when you drown you pass out before you die so you dont actually feel it.

shep

Local alcoholic
Getting gang raped by lawn gnomes and them hacking at you with there little ceramic shovels and picks.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
shep said:
Getting gang raped by lawn gnomes and them hacking at you with there little ceramic shovels and picks.

I guess that would rate right up there with drowning. lol.

magnolia

Postaholic
I'd say burning to death is the worst too, cuz even if u were choked out by the smoke first, you'd feel the heat rising and burning ur skin before the flame got to u. I just think of Joan of Ark and so many other ppl who were burned to death. My goodness, how horrible.

Unforgiven

That Guy
starving to death.

think about it.

you're conscious. less than a day and you'll be hungry. no food. by the end of the day, your stomach starts grumbling and it starts to hurt. 2 days, no food. the pain increases. a person can go over 2 weeks without food. you geht skinnier... you start to live off your own flesh. you start to vomit bile because there's nothing to digest. skinnier and skinner you become. by the third week, the pain is so intense you can't bear it. you geht weaker and weaker. you can't stand. you can't think. all you can think about is your stomcach and the food you once enjoyed.

i mean, seriously... you wanna end up like this kid?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
shep said:
then they throw your broken body in a pit where they drown you with bodily fluids..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I want to die by drowning. If I was ever terminally ill, I would take care of my family as long as I could, then just walk out to the ocean and let it take me over. Of course, since I love swimming in the ocean, I would probably live through it and die in a hospital bed.

I chose being burned alive. Fuck that.

but, the worst way to die would be in a hospital bed with everyone standing over you and looking at you with those sad eyes. Having no strength to get up and kill yourself, you could just lay their and wait to die, the waiting would be the hardest part.

Pachyderm

I really did.
It was a toss up for me between being crushed or burned. How about being burnt by that fricken plane explosion and then having your building colapse on you. Thank God that doesn't happen in real life! I think I would just kick my self in the ass if my plane crashed.. Why? Cuz I knew it would. I would hate to die in a plane crash.