WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey i just got bored and i just wanna makerandom friends so i canbe like hi and they can be all like hi... so anyone who has like no life like me, yeah just post and il lpost on you.... haha sounds funny

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
The title of the thread says it all.

Anyways, hi. Dig in and start posting replies to existing threads, it may require some reading, but that's half the fun.

Noalear

uberNemesis
Yay! Hi, im from Tempe, Arizona. Its the lower half of Phoenix basically. Im 18 and Im going to Collins College to study the mystical Game Design. Ive been in it for 3 months and ive yet to learn anything!! Grrr...

I have no life.

I, however, am not like you. I do not want to be your friend.

Hell, I didn't even want to reply to this thread. The voices made me do it.:happysad:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
themi said:

hey i just got bored and i just wanna makerandom friends so i canbe like hi and they can be all like hi... so anyone who has like no life like me, yeah just post and il lpost on you.... haha sounds funny
What the shit? Do you speak english?

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
thts nothing i have microwave curry from breakfast . . :p yummy

that is nothing i have cold cereal for breakfast. and i thought i was special...this thread is exactly what the title describes.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
My name is Karen with a K, I'm a scorpio, I like long walks on the beach, surfing and plastic surgery. I have a french poodle named fifi and a cat named scruf. My favorite color is blue (like my eyes) and I have the IQ of patio furniture.

NICE TO MEET YOU!

Yey!

BklynCannonball said:
My name is Karen with a K, I'm a scorpio, I like long walks on the beach, surfing and plastic surgery. I have a french poodle named fifi and a cat named scruf. My favorite color is blue (like my eyes) and I have the IQ of patio furniture.

NICE TO MEET YOU!

Yey!
I envy you.

Want to be my e-friend? :cookie:

:happysad:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Just stopping by to shit on this worthless thread...I figure because I wasted 20 sec to reading it i should post...I had oatmeal for breakfast, wans't that good but it's cheap, oh yeah and a muffin, but just one muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.