WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Would they save Jesus Christ from himself?

therightiswrong

The right is wrong
If the crucifixion were to take place today would the right to lifers (NeoCons) let Jesus Christ die for their sins or would they ask for Congress to intervene and place him back on life support?

Descent

Hella Constipated
They'd intervene. There's no way they would let their "Savior" die.

Their savior are the crackpots who wrote the Bible. The true teachings of Jesus revolve around world peace, no discrimination, and "If your enemy hits you on the cheek, expose the other one and let him hit you there."

Jesus wanted people to not sink to barbaric levels, like rednecks do.

I'm Atheist, and I follow those teachings. I think that says quite a lot.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If Jesus were alive and well today,and not living with PuffDaddy...
He'd be locked up for vagrancy.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
There's a dude named Jesus that lives over behind Tom Granny's here in Boise. He looks just like him too. Talks about turnning the other cheek and stuff.

He smells bad though and I wouldn't eat any fish he's touched. Drinking his blood would probably get you Hep C to boot.

No Congress wouldn't get involved. Mostly because if he really was the son of God that'd make him more important than them.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
First, Jesus didn't "choose" to die. He got lynched by the Jews. (when the roman douche asked what they should do with him and the croud went "kill him!!!") according to that pos book.

Second, if Jesus would live in the states today, he'd get killed by the CIA because his message of love is not on par with the governments actions and plans for the war in the middle east and in the rest of the world.

tzedek

Original Member
I hate you. It is people like you that give our side a bad name.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Rage against said:
Second, if Jesus would live in the states today, he'd get killed by the CIA because his message of love is not on par with the governments actions and plans for the war in the middle east and in the rest of the world.
i agree.....

therightiswrong

The right is wrong
ummm who do you hate? me for asking the orginal question? or the idiot that was babbling about jews killing jesus.

I'd also like to point out that if Jesus was the son of God then yes he did allow himself to be killed because one would think that the son of God would have the power to stop his own death.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
If Jesus were alive and well today,and not living with PuffDaddy...
He'd be locked up for vagrancy.
yeah that sounds about right

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
therightiswrong said:
ummm who do you hate? me for asking the orginal question? or the idiot that was babbling about jews killing jesus.
Ok so I'm wrong right? Wow I'm such an idiot for even saying that Jesus was lynched by a croud of angry jews!!! I'm so wrong!!!! (check your bible again fool)

therightiswrong said:
I'd also like to point out that if Jesus was the son of God then yes he did allow himself to be killed because one would think that the son of God would have the power to stop his own death.
hahahah. You really think Jesus was "the son of God"... If God exists, then we're ALL sons of God.. We don't have the power to stop our own death. Jesus was just a guy, like Ghandi and Luther King. Mary wasn't a virgin. Jesus didn't change water into wine. he was just a guy.

Descent

Hella Constipated
FYI: The Romans killed him because they thought he was going to start an uprising.

You have to understand that at the time, in the Roman empire you could practice your own religion as long as you practiced Roman Mythology at the same time.

However, this was against the Jewish faith, so the Jews were the only ones who were allowed to not practice the native Roman religion.

When Jesus came along, he was inserting new ideas into the Jewish faith that Roman officials feared would created a new religion that would start a war with perhaps them, or the Jews. Tension was mounting in that area at the time.

It's a shame that the Romans had him all wrong.

It was never the Jews. It was Roman government officials.

tzedek

Original Member
therightiswrong said:
I'm not going to get into it in the issues.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
tzedek said:
I'm not going to get into it in the issues.
the two worst subjects to talk about to anyone are politics and religion.. and to put the two together is just bewing up a nuclear holy war.. let me get some popcorn before you continue... :D

therightiswrong

The right is wrong
The only reason that discussions about religion and or politics get so heated and eventually breakdown into name-calling and screaming is because so often the ones screaming believe that only their point of view is the only correct one. So much of what they think they are made of is tied to those believes that to suggest something different makes them confused over who the are or why they are here.

Although once in awhile you just get an asshole that knows nothing about anything and screams because that’s the only way anyone will listen to them.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
All I know is that every year they go through this thing were they Crucify this Jebus dude and then three days later he turns into the Easter bunny and brings me candy. We know he's the son of god because it takes him three days to lay enough colored eggs for all the kids. Non-god bunnies don't lay eggs duh.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken, I dont think thats right.

And, for one, Jesus did not want to be crucified, it wasnt his choice to do so. But he knew it was going to happen, and he went because he had too. I think that in our culture, they would have no problem with it. Why? because we fear things that are not like us. At the very least, they would have locked him up for being a mad scientist and trying to re-animate dead flesh. Some Christian Coalition mob would have had him shot for preaching about love and peace.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Broken said:
All I know is that every year they go through this thing were they Crucify this Jebus dude and then three days later he turns into the Easter bunny and brings me candy. We know he's the son of god because it takes him three days to lay enough colored eggs for all the kids. Non-god bunnies don't lay eggs duh.
Does that mean the Cadbury bunny is God?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
UberSkippy said:
Does that mean the Cadbury bunny is God?

We really still aren't sure yet, we are doing carbon14 dating on some of the eggs and the shroud of turin, More as it comes in. We do know however he likes chocolate, eggs, wine, and he's pretty tough on his son.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
therightiswrong said:
If the crucifixion were to take place today would the right to lifers (NeoCons) let Jesus Christ die for their sins or would they ask for Congress to intervene and place him back on life support?
Wow, that's intensely deep, man. I mean, that's like saying that that dying invalid is Jesus. Woot! An invalid is going to die for my sins! Thank you, God. I mean, you know better than anyone that I have a lot of them.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Broken said:
We really still aren't sure yet, we are doing carbon14 dating on some of the eggs and the shroud of turin, More as it comes in. We do know however he likes chocolate, eggs, wine, and he's pretty tough on his son.
Hmmmm be sure to let us know how those eggs come out... While you're at it, do you think you could do the study that'll tell us how long the eggs are still edible? I mean could you eat a 3,000 year old Cadburry Egg?