WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

would you go to a nudes only nightclub?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
'I'm in the nude for dancing'
Oct 14 2005

By Robert Dex, South London Press

HUNDREDS of clubbers are descending on the country's only nude disco every Saturday night.
The craze for letting it all hang out on the dancefloor is pulling in punters to South Central in Kennington Lane.
Clubbers have to wear shoes to protect their feet in case of smashed glass but the only pants to be seen in the whole place belong to the bar staff.

Even the DJ is naked behind his decks, though fully-clothed bouncers are stationed outside to stop clothed clubbers stumbling in unawares.​

Jamie Rocket, 29, who helps organise the Starkers! night, said naked clubbing was an exhilarating experience.

He said: "When people are naked they can feel inhibited or exposed but when everyone is the same that disappears.

"Some people like the way it feels, some people like being looked at and some people like the view.

"A lot of it grew out of that clubbing generation in the 1990s which had the philosophy of being free and at one with the crowd.

"All kinds of people come along, men, women, singles, couples, gay, straight. It's open to everyone."

And for any male clubbers worried about the temperature taking its toll on their manhood, the venue boasts "excellent heating".

link.

it would make it obvious who had taken speed or ecstasy though.. ;)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
One word: boner. How embarrassing:redface:

oh hell ya! count me in!
thats all i got to say..................wait............who's commin with me? WHO'S COMMIN WITH ME?

Piro said:
One word: boner. How embarrassing:redface:
Fuck it, I'll let my flag fly.Whooooooo!

I didn't read this shit..too drunk, but to answer the ential question....Fuck yeah I would. :thumbsup:

Erm, no. I wouldn't mind being seen naked, but in an environment like a club some people tend to get a little touchy-feely. If it weren't for that risk, I'd be all for it.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
knowing london's club scene it will probably look a lot like this..

Piro

yeah, that's about right for england.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
No, I would never go to a nude club again. The last time I went, I was almost sued for a safety issue.

Apparently, I tripped 4 people, and caused numerous women to run into the walls because they couldn't keep their eyes off me.

Never again I tell you.

CopyLifted said:
No, I would never go to a nude club again. The last time I went, I was almost sued for a safety issue.

Apparently, I tripped 4 people, and caused numerous women to run into the walls because they couldn't keep their eyes off me.

Never again I tell you.
Take dancing lessons, and get a penis enlargement.

Might help.

Just a thought.

Piro

void said:
looks like totnes huh?
That is Totnes. lol.

Totnes is a unique place...I wouldnt want it to change.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
That is Totnes. lol.

Totnes is a unique place...I wouldnt want it to change.
i lived there for 4 years.. '91-'95.. then 6 mths in 2000.. it's ok, but nobody gets anything done, all too busy saying what they're going to do..

Piro

void said:
i lived there for 4 years.. '91-'95.. then 6 mths in 2000.. it's ok, but nobody gets anything done, all too busy saying what they're going to do..
lol. I wouldn’t want to live there. Too many stoners and what not to get anything done. But visiting is good; it's a beautiful area (high street) and has interesting merchandise on sale. I love the place.