WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Would you nail your teacher?

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Okay as this fucking teacher stuff in announcements goes round .... kind off..
i thought making a entirely new stuff out of it

so my basic question ...

1. Would you have nailed /or would you nail your teacher , if she is really really hot ?
2. Even if she begs you to do her like an animal?

I would in both cases if she is red hot !! nailing a teacher who haven't dreamed about that ?

Outlawed

Postaholic
Oh yeah 'fo sure, she got nice legs, she got a huge rack too. I get good grades because she likes my pimpjuice.

Josh88

The Mad Hatter
hell yes.... if the chance comes then i would in a heartbeat!!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I would gladly nail most of the teachers I had in High School.... If by "nail" you mean "kill"....

Shzar

Hoodrat
OmegaZeto said:
I would gladly nail most of the teachers I had in High School.... If by "nail" you mean "kill"....
No, by "nail" he means "copulate with." That much is apparent from every post in this thread, so if you want to get up about your teachers in High School, visit Life Sucks.

Now, I would not sleep with any of my teachers, regardless of looks. Why? Because I myself am studying to become a teacher, and I sure as hell don't want my students to be ogling me when they should be learning their fucking scales.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Shzar said:
No, by "nail" he means "copulate with." That much is apparent from every post in this thread, so if you want to get up about your teachers in High School, visit Life Sucks.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he didn't need you to explain it. It's called "sarcasm". If you're learning to be a teacher I suggest you get REAL familiar with the term.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Shzar said:
Now, I would not sleep with any of my teachers, regardless of looks. Why? Because I myself am studying to become a teacher, and I sure as hell don't want my students to be ogling me when they should be learning their fucking scales.
Pfffft. Yeah right, you horny bastid. If you had a teacher that looked like the one that's in trouble right now, and she wanted you to play hide the weener with her, you'd be all over her like stink on shit.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I would have, I wanted to, and if I could go back in time I certainly would. I wouldn't tell anyone I was though, not in this day and age. So yes to doing it, no to talking about it.

Sektor

Particinator
Hell yeah I'd do it.

My 10th grade Physical Science teacher... she had a nice... no, perfect, body.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
If i may ask, why teachers. they could get in serious trouble fooling around with minors. Ofcoarse your speaking hypithetically. But, i would never do any of my teachers. My only female teachers is a tree huger, It would just be gross thinking about her sexually. :thumbsdn:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
All my teachers were fugly. But if they were hot.....Yea know it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hells yeah! There are a couple hottie teachers. :thumbsup:

In like 5th grade my teacher was a model. She wore skin-tight clothes and blue lipstick. !!!!

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
DotCom said:
Oh yeah 'fo sure, she got nice legs, she got a huge rack too. I get good grades because she likes my pimpjuice.

get some oxy creme and clear that pimpjuice up. then you might get more than a 'pity smile' from her. greasy little zit.

Yeah every teacher I've had has been 55+, so no, never.

However, if my teacher was like..I dunno...22-30, looked like Jenna Jameson or Anna Kournikova....I'd bend her over the desk within seconds.:eek:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
yeah get her some ,

oh man it's crazy , though i'm the only freak with thoughts like that