Would You Rather...

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Not a very original idea for a game thread, as it's been done before, but I thought it would be fun to have it here on The WTF!? Forum.

I don't think that this game thread needs much explaining, but I'll still do so just in case: A user simply says something like "Would you rather be cold or hot?", and then the following user chooses between one of those things (also coming up with another question/scenario for the next user).

RULE: Saying things like "neither" or "I don't know" is not allowed. Either choose something or don't even bother answering the question/scenario if it's just much too difficult for you or you're uncertain about it.

Alright, let's begin!

Would you rather play Nintendo 64 or PlayStation I?

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Would you rather play Nintendo 64 or PlayStation I?
I'd rather play Nintendo 64. I grew up with it, and I'm fond of Super Mario 64 and the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

On a date, would you rather go out and do something, or spend the evening at home?

Vampire

I was one of those individuals who only had a PlayStation back then (besides the Super Nintendo), so I probably missed out on playing some great Nintendo 64 games (I did get the chance to play a little bit of N64 when I went over to my cousin's house though).

If spending the evening at home meant just watching TV or something like that, then I'd rather go out and do something else instead!

Would you rather live in Europe or North America?

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had an N64 as a kid and loved it. I tried my friend's PlayStation 1s over the years and slowly started loving PlayStation.

I'd rather live in Europe for a change of environment. I live in the Midwest and it gets dull.

Would you rather visit Tokyo or New York City?

Vampire

Seems as if nearly everyone I knew around that time either had a Nintendo 64 or a PlayStation, but not both, he he.

Definitely Tokyo. New York City (and that state in general) has just always been unappealing to me. I have no desire of ever going there. I wasn't aware that you were from the Midwest. I haven't ever been there either, but I've heard a few similar things about that region from some other folks who also lived there.

Would you rather be rich but soulless or poor but soulful?