WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Wow, Bush sucks.

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#1
What with the Fuck of the current "President" of the United States of America:

  • Well, the (O)peration (I)raqi (L)iberation... that's all I need to say.
  • George Bush helped fuck up the economy with going down into HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS* of $$$ deficit
  • Can he really run a country, or is he trying to run the world?
  • HUMONGOUS gas prices due to going to war with one of the LARGEST oil-producing countries, namely, Iraq.

I'm beginning to wonder why Bush was re-elected, the stupid cunt.

* - Thanks, Rage Against.
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#2
Let's not forget the:

  • Pushing jobs overseas, thus fucking up America.
  • Killing America's reputation

:mad:

FUCK BUSH!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#3
What are you talking about?

Freeing Iraq is the most important thing that we can do to help the United States! By freeing a nation overseas, we're going to reap the benefits. Our school systems will be in such good shape, our economy will boom (way past what Clinton had), crime will drop tremendously, health care will be available for all people (including the poor!), poverty will be abolished, and good Christian moral values will blossom all over the country! Yes, Iraq is the most important factor in helping the United States progress even further as the great country it is today.



**please excuse me while I throw up now**
F U NEOCONS :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#4
dude you joined in july and havent said a word until after the election? wtf... :slap:
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#5
msalyss85 said:
What are you talking about?

Freeing Iraq is the most important thing that we can do to help the United States! By freeing a nation overseas, we're going to reap the benefits. Our school systems will be in such good shape, our economy will boom (way past what Clinton had), crime will drop tremendously, health care will be available for all people (including the poor!), poverty will be abolished, and good Christian moral values will blossom all over the country! Yes, Iraq is the most important factor in helping the United States progress even further as the great country it is today.



**please excuse me while I throw up now**
F U NEOCONS :mfinger: :mfinger:
right. We're the fucking United States of ... What the fuck, we rule the whole wor... nope. Just America. :mfinger:
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#6
tzedek said:
dude you joined in july and havent said a word until after the election? wtf... :slap:
Why the fuck would I waste my shit-time with this shit before something real?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#7
msalyss85 said:
What are you talking about?

Freeing Iraq is the most important thing that we can do to help the United States! By freeing a nation overseas, we're going to reap the benefits. Our school systems will be in such good shape, our economy will boom (way past what Clinton had), crime will drop tremendously, health care will be available for all people (including the poor!), poverty will be abolished, and good Christian moral values will blossom all over the country! Yes, Iraq is the most important factor in helping the United States progress even further as the great country it is today.
**please excuse me while I throw up now**
F U NEOCONS :mfinger: :mfinger:

READ: we will monopolize oil trade. Of course it benifits us, that's why we're there. Of course it's important, it stands to bring billions worht of oil into the us.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#8
gwr2004 said:
Why the fuck would I waste my shit-time with this shit before something real?

engrish?
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#9
tzedek said:
Every once in a while, I like to confuse fellow Computer Veterans with bullshit talk, like that.
 
94
0
0
#10
shut the fuck up and go read more propaganda moron, im sick of hearing this shit about oil
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#11
OuttaControlX said:
shut the fuck up and go read more propaganda moron, im sick of hearing this shit about oil
no flaming here.

if you are tired of hearing about oil then dont listen. I am tired of our people dying for oil, and i think that is more important that you having to hear about it.
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
#12
I'm so burned out on the bush sucks topic .... the election is over now, so we should all just accept it, learn to deal and move on.
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#13
breakology said:
I'm so burned out on the bush sucks topic .... the election is over now, so we should all just accept it, learn to deal and move on.
We can still think he sucks! :p
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
#14
msalyss85 said:
What are you talking about?

Freeing Iraq is the most important thing that we can do to help the United States! By freeing a nation overseas, we're going to reap the benefits. Our school systems will be in such good shape, our economy will boom (way past what Clinton had), crime will drop tremendously, health care will be available for all people (including the poor!), poverty will be abolished, and good Christian moral values will blossom all over the country! Yes, Iraq is the most important factor in helping the United States progress even further as the great country it is today.



**please excuse me while I throw up now**
F U NEOCONS :mfinger: :mfinger:
Can you please educate me on how you come to this conclusion???
 

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
147
0
0
#15
gwr2004 said:
Every once in a while, I like to confuse fellow Computer Veterans with bullshit talk, like that.

No, you just got owned and won't admit it.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#16
gwr2004 said:
What with the Fuck of the current "President" of the United States of America:

  • George Bush helped fuck up the economy with going down into MILLIONS of $$$ deficit


  • wtf are you talking about ??? It's HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of $ deficit.
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#17
breakology said:
I'm so burned out on the bush sucks topic .... the election is over now, so we should all just accept it, learn to deal and move on.
We gotta use our* rights, right? Freedom of... I wouldn't call this speech, but some might...

* - Typo fixed.
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#18
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Can you please educate me on how you come to this conclusion???
It was a poor attempt at sarcasm.
 

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
38
0
0
#19
OuttaControlX said:
shut the fuck up and go read more propaganda moron, im sick of hearing this shit about oil
Really? Then GO TO ANOTHER THREAD.
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#20
breakology said:
I'm so burned out on the bush sucks topic .... the election is over now, so we should all just accept it, learn to deal and move on.
.org