WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wow i finally realized what a selfish bitch my gf was

i went out with this girl for 11 months. she broke up with me cuz i was "too depressed" (how selfish) and now shes like "in love" with an asshole who doesnt deserve her at all. he does every single thing that she would bitch at me if i even thought about doing it (drugs, drinking, shit like that and hes a player). Man, i was really in love with that girl. But why?

She would always be a fucking selfish bitch. Shed make me buy her milkshakes and shit and when i asked for a fucking drink she would say no. If i would ever try to hug her or kiss her in public shed say NO! just cuz she didnt want her fucking friends to see. nope, she never shared anything with me. She wouldnt even give me a fucking dollar one time when i really needed it.

She always got her way

why the fuck did i put up with that for so long? i was depressed for like 2 months but now i dont give a shit.

i think the only reason i stayed with her is cuz of how she was when we were alone...but that was only half the time. if she really loved me she would have been awesome ALL the time.

FUCK im just pissed that i was a pussy for so long and didnt see that i can be happy without that bitch.

Sounds like this bitch I was trying to get with for a while. She would be great and we have have an awesome time when alone. Then I would talk to her and she would say some bullshit like, "I really like you, but I think we should wait." I say fuck that shit, it goes nowhere and you feel like shit when your not alone with her. I'd say she did you a favor and maybe she'll get a lesson about how great a nice guy is compared to some crackhead asshole.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
orangelicker said:
i think the only reason i stayed with her is cuz of how she was when we were alone...but that was only half the time.
Good pussy is no reason to deal with that. Relationships are a two way street, both people have to give to recieve.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hold up i just realized something... you are a female...no wonder she went to the guy....she wanted DICK :happysad:

DIZNUTS said:
hold up i just realized something... you are a female...no wonder she went to the guy....she wanted DICK :happysad:
Holy shit, I didn't even notice. Ignore my previous post, I have no experiance with lesbians/bisexuals. :confused:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
orangelicker said:
woah waoh what the hell, im a guy... where does it say im a girl?
You have a female icon.

Though, the way you told your story, I wouldn't have thought you were female.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
orangelicker said:
god damn it. i guess i accidentally put female when i signed up... any way to change that?
haha good i saw that and im like wtf!?!? but yeah that really sucks. Just be glad your out of it. You want to be dating someone that is proud of you that loves you for who you are. If my girl sees me in public and she didnt know i was going to be there (if she had she would have been waiting for me) she will run over the second she sees me. And i the same for her.
Like was said its a 2 way street.

No worries plenty of fish in the sea.

But until you find that right one. WTF is here!

BklynCannonball

swizeguy said:
You want to be dating someone that is proud of you that loves you for who you are. If my girl sees me in public and she didnt know i was going to be there (if she had she would have been waiting for me) she will run over the second she sees me. And i the same for her.
Like was said its a 2 way street.

No worries plenty of fish in the sea.

But until you find that right one. WTF is here!
I'll tell you either way you slice it, whether they're ashamed of you or you're both championing for each other and are madly in love. THEY STILL FUCKING DUMP YOU! I'm a wreck over my ex. We didn't have any problems (well, apparently we did), we loved each other immensely, the sex was great. We lived together for years...all the good stuff. ALL the good stuff. And now nothing. Well, now all the good stuff without the sex. We still see each other constantly.

signed,
one confused, crazed, romantic

In a nutshell...try your damndest to roll with it 'cause life's gonna keep dishing this shit out at ya.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
BklynCannonball said:
In a nutshell...try your damndest to roll with it 'cause life's gonna keep dishing this shit out at ya.
yep very true sometimes... everyonce and a while you get the right one. Doesnt happen to often any more but it does. So even if it doesnt seem like it now things work out. The last girl i had was like that i thought i loved her but she dumped me. Then i met the girl im with now. Holy shit i didnt know the meaning of love until i met her.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
BklynCannonball said:
Well, now all the good stuff without the sex. We still see each other constantly.
Fucking OUCH dude! Nothing like the "I just like you for a friend" treatment to get me climbing the fucking walls and gnashing my teeth. Especially when you've "been there". I feel for ya!

BklynCannonball

It's got me confused as all hell. I'm trying to take it one day at a time though. Yeah, it hurts. She thinks she's being progressive, I think she's being an ass. But I love her.