WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wow - Major Lazy Mode

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I haven't hooked my PC speakers/sub up in more than a month since we had some renovations done in the house (which have been done for a damn month already) and I've been so lazy I've just been sitting wearing headphones constantly making my ears bleed.. I'm probably just surprised the construction is actually done AFTER A FUCKING YEAR already.

What is wrong with me this picture?! Hmm, tell me what an idiot I am, maybe if you annoy me enough I'll actually listen!

:p

Paul

Tenderony
i dunno man
i concider myself pretty lazy
but sound system = pretty high on priority list

you're sitting at your computer right now reading this. get off your ass! :D

Jason

Founder
You can do a lot better than that! :p

Yeah sound is usually a priority with me too, my home theater got set up MIGHTY QUICK hehe.. Guess I need some magical mp3's or something...

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hell, I'm too lazy to even decide on music to listen to...

you want lazy? it's when you sit @ your desk listening to music on your headphones when there's piles of dirty dishes stacked up in your sink and dust bunnies.. the size of real bunnys.. spread out across your floor

Jason

Founder
That's so big brother man, that's just so wrong. ;)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
LOL! Sounds a bit like me... I usually cant figure out what sort of game I want to play, so I end up IMing and Emailing. Now how lazy is that?

anti-movielife

self medicated
i'm soooooooo lazy..........

that instead of doing something productive i'll just complain about how lazy i am to complete strangers!

yeh yeh

and then i'll edit the post for emphasis!

no strangers here, anti-movielife! :D <-- scary, btw

i'm pretty damn lazy myself, i used a spoon to hollow out a pumpkin on halloween, and cleaned it last week. i'm dead serious. it sat on my desk with pumpkin chunks on it for over 3 months

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
gumercules said:
i used a spoon to hollow out a pumpkin on halloween, and cleaned it last week. i'm dead serious. it sat on my desk with pumpkin chunks on it for over 3 months
Was it plastic one time use spoon?

If it so ... You are greedy too

Smiss

smissinat0r
Man, you wouldnt believe how awful my kitchen has to smell before I do DISHES!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
hm, well we mostly type all the letters to our words...

:p