WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wow What The Fuck!

i leave for a bit a the site goes and changes?! ok who asked me permission? well all welcome to the second comming of nymph! my net goes up thursday and all hell shall beark lose! anyone miss drunken postings? well they are returning soon! come thursday you all will hope for a holiday or sign off! i will be back and then all fuck up noobs better duck and run!:D

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Looks like FCC's hopes for decent spelling and grammar have been crushed.

Heya Nymph.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
SHE'S BACK!!!! Yey!

We all missed you. How are your studies going?

eh schools goin good! i'm gettin A's. ya thats right bitches. you fucking doubters! i'm getting A's! so bow the fuck down and kiss my ass! w00t!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
eh schools goin good! i'm gettin A's. ya thats right bitches. you fucking doubters! i'm getting A's! so bow the fuck down and kiss my ass! w00t!
Can I slip ya teh tongue? ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nailbomb said:
Looks like FCC's hopes for decent spelling and grammar have been crushed.

Heya Nymph.
looks like it:D

Nymphchick said:
i leave for a bit a the site goes and changes?! ok who asked me permission? well all welcome to the second comming of nymph! my net goes up thursday and all hell shall beark lose! anyone miss drunken postings? well they are returning soon! come thursday you all will hope for a holiday or sign off! i will be back and then all fuck up noobs better duck and run!:D

/me Kilt dances!

:thumbsup:

/me steels the film. THAT BELONGS TO ME FUCKER!
well my bi-monthly sign in. still no hook up yet, the guy came early, fucker. i'm kickin him in the nuts when he shows up. i'm still being a comp whore(what else is new) and i still miss everyone.
I'm still upset that my rep got reset, considering I worked hard the last time to get the most rep points, now I have to start again. well thats if the cable fucker will show up when he's supposed too. so i'm not completely back.
oh ya and whats this shit I hear about icka trying to steal my T? huh huh?!
the next time i hear rumors of someone trying to take my boy there is gonna be some major ass kickin when i get my net back.......................... hehehehe so I guess your completely safe then.
/me cries

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nymph! What up, I missed ya!

Urm.. what else.. Hmmm... I'm glad your rep reset because you beat him before it happened, I'm joking :D

Anyways, hope you come back soon.

You missed me too right?

jes! i soooo missed my babygirl! it sucks not having my net! but i'm getting all my homework done so i guess thats a good thing.
say hi to everyone in chat for me. i can't go in on these different comps! so hopefully i'll be up and running on the 4th. then it'll be a chat marathon for me. i gotta catch up with everyone.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
this is like a freaking real life reunion, damn highschoolers....

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
this is like a freaking real life reunion, damn highschoolers....
Just because I'm old enough to use it now....

"Damned teenagers!"