WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming WoW: Worlds Of Warcraft...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Do we have any World of Warcraft'ers here? If so, what's your impression of the game?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BRiT said:
Do we have any World of Warcraft'ers here? If so, what's your impression of the game?
Bleh. I checked it out Not impressed. Sticking to EQ, checked out EQII... not impressed sticking to Orginal EQ....

Jung

???
Premium
If you own this game and are taking the time out to post about it, I salute you.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
HA...HA

Are you kids gonna start dressing up like the characters in the game....and have "E-weddings"...maybe i'm sterotyping but seriously, dont let it take over...and the third warcraft sucked dick...come to think of it all RTS games dont take much skill....not as much as they'd like you to believe...point and click with little pixels moving around and then the pixels meet, they wave their arms around and one of them falls down....FUN :thumbsup: (to each his own)

Paul

Tenderony
i'm gonna buy it in a few weeks....... i'll post then i guess. i'm not really a MMORPH kinda guy but i love warcraft so we'll see

Descent

Hella Constipated
zOMG! Paul has returned...ONE!

How ya doin', buddy?

My friend got this game the day it came out. He loves it so far. He even had the pirated beta but Bizzard shut down all the beta servers, not to mention that he didn't even have a working user name to get in :( .

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
zOMG! ...ONE!
That makes god sad. :( You shoudl check out fark.com if you like talking like that. (yeah I'm just joking).