Wow...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I just realized...I've been here for over six months, and I have only visited this forum once.

Shame. Too bad I don't care for sports.

Carry on.

Descent

Hella Constipated
AMD :thumbsup: . Intel makes three good things: The Pentium M, server network cards (Ironically, my dual AMD board has one!), and webcams (Which they no longer make). I have one of their older webcams which is really nice.

THe Pentium 4's? They are good for heating a room, but other than that, they fail miserably in day-to-day computing environments, especially gaming, when you factor in the cost. Those mATX Pentium M Dothan boards are sexy, though. I would buy one if I had the cash...They thoeretically should overclock like banshees.

Funny though, the highest end Pentium M is faster than the highest end P4. It almost ties the uber l33t FX-55! Now if only Intel could kick the retards out of their P4 design department and stick in the mini-Einsteins from their mobile division. Pricing their chips lower so that peoples besides CEO's could afford them would also be a plus...And give the P4 more than 8K of L1 Cache! You guys discontinued the 486DX years ago, why let it live on?

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
*Cue huge ass smiley that Junglizm makes in his spare time*
emot-silent.gif