WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wow...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I just realized...I've been here for over six months, and I have only visited this forum once.

Shame. Too bad I don't care for sports.

Carry on.

Descent

Hella Constipated
What you percieve may not be what you are actually seeking ;).

If you really are who you say you are, then you must of joined before the time that i joined, in july.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you are truly who you say you are. What would you recommend? Intel or AMD? :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
AMD :thumbsup: . Intel makes three good things: The Pentium M, server network cards (Ironically, my dual AMD board has one!), and webcams (Which they no longer make). I have one of their older webcams which is really nice.

THe Pentium 4's? They are good for heating a room, but other than that, they fail miserably in day-to-day computing environments, especially gaming, when you factor in the cost. Those mATX Pentium M Dothan boards are sexy, though. I would buy one if I had the cash...They thoeretically should overclock like banshees.

Funny though, the highest end Pentium M is faster than the highest end P4. It almost ties the uber l33t FX-55! Now if only Intel could kick the retards out of their P4 design department and stick in the mini-Einsteins from their mobile division. Pricing their chips lower so that peoples besides CEO's could afford them would also be a plus...And give the P4 more than 8K of L1 Cache! You guys discontinued the 486DX years ago, why let it live on?

Descent

Hella Constipated
*Cue huge ass smiley that Junglizm makes in his spare time*