WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wow.....

rio258k

Flame Bait
I just want to let you know that for the next 16 weeks I am going to be HIDEOUSLY depressed. The new semester is going to be 560+ hours of pure unfiltered hell, and then countless other hours of a slightly less concentrated hell. I have to now learn Spanish, and take Honors English which will be horrible and then I have a small break where I have non of my friends to talk to. Then it is financial planning with a bunch of stoners. This is going to suck ENORMOUS quantitys of ass.

flame away..........

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
rio258k said:
I just want to let you know that for the next 16 weeks I am going to be HIDEOUSLY depressed. The new semester is going to be 560+ hours of pure unfiltered hell, and then countless other hours of a slightly less concentrated hell. I have to now learn Spanish, and take Honors English which will be horrible and then I have a small break where I have non of my friends to talk to. Then it is financial planning with a bunch of stoners. This is going to suck ENORMOUS quantitys of ass.

flame away..........
and I though 2080 hours of work (plus a bit of O.T.) last year was tough!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
and I though 2080 hours of work (plus a bit of O.T.) last year was tough!
2080? thats it? god your a whiner!

do what I did and drop out. Actually, don't, because I am now void of ambition and motivation.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Spanish is easy... Just get a spanish girlfriend, so she can do your homework!