WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

writing block? dammit sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

noidtluom

Banned - What an Asshat!
SHITE WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS! I MEAN YOU JOLLY GO AROUND WHIPPING ZOOMING ON THE PAGE WITH YOLUR PEN AND DEN BAMN YOU LOSE IT! IT HAPPENS ON THE WORST MOMENTS AS WELL! LIKE YOU GOT 5 MINUTES LEFT ON YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU GOT 10 LINES MORE TO WRITE, YOU FINISH 5 AND NOW NEED TO DO THE CONCLUSION, THEN BULLSHITE YOU LOSE IT....YOU GET DETENTION AND AN F FOR THE HOMEWORK! EVEN A POWERPOINT PRESSENTATION TO YOUR BOSS, YOU SCREW UP AND DIE WITH OUT...WTF? LOSE YOUR JOB KICKED OUT THIS SUCKS. I WANT TO FIND OUT THE REASON THAT WRITERS SHITE HAPPENS AND AVOID IT!!!! :confused:

two things:

1) turn your caps locks off.

to do this, there's a little key 7/16 of an inch to the left of the A. press it.

2) at least type stuff that people can read and care to read. not the belligerant nonesense you're currently posting.

kthxbye.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
noidtluom said:
SHITE WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS! I MEAN YOU JOLLY GO AROUND WHIPPING ZOOMING ON THE PAGE WITH YOLUR PEN AND DEN BAMN YOU LOSE IT! IT HAPPENS ON THE WORST MOMENTS AS WELL! LIKE YOU GOT 5 MINUTES LEFT ON YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU GOT 10 LINES MORE TO WRITE, YOU FINISH 5 AND NOW NEED TO DO THE CONCLUSION, THEN BULLSHITE YOU LOSE IT....YOU GET DETENTION AND AN F FOR THE HOMEWORK! EVEN A POWERPOINT PRESSENTATION TO YOUR BOSS, YOU SCREW UP AND DIE WITH OUT...WTF? LOSE YOUR JOB KICKED OUT THIS SUCKS. I WANT TO FIND OUT THE REASON THAT WRITERS SHITE HAPPENS AND AVOID IT!!!! :confused:

How dare you use that tone of caps.....(shakes finger) tisk.. tisk...

how do you get to the point where you only have 5 minutes on homework left???...are you doing this on the school bus?

I guess I can see your point...but be easy on the caps you might only have two strikes left... :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
you are a fucking fucktard who should have his keyboard taken away

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Our friend failed to read the rules. Also failed to realize how much time i put into the section. Writting forums happen because people with more imagination and creative have the need and the want to share their work with people. In this section of what the fuck is 110 times more strict then any of the other forums. I do not and will not stand for bs post. such as this any type of flaming.

u know what the section is about stay out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.