WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Writing Contest..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
No this isn't a forum contest.. Theres a contest in maine for high school juniors (me) to write a poem, short story or essay and win 2,500.. Anyone know a good topic?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
No this isn't a forum contest.. Theres a contest in maine for high school juniors (me) to write a poem, short story or essay and win 2,500.. Anyone know a good topic?

The effect of gender role biases on individual behaviors in high school students. :thumbsup:

use frued, maslow, throw in some strong lesbian quotes and you are shoe in.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You could always write about a walking, talking penis named Mr. Squeaky who has to save the universe from the Vaginoids, a race of giant, green vaginas with yeast infections.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
in all seriousness, teachers around the world love something topical... maybe a good start is the thread about the french banning religious clothing in the issues section. It doesn't matter what your stance is, so long as you can make your argument compelling and informed.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stephen King, his wife, and some other guy will be reading and judging them all.. So I think I'll go with something fucked up and twisted.. Like a murder story.. Any kind of short story they would like, not like some type of article.. Just look at some of the insane stuff King has written, he quoted once he can barely sleep at night and doesn't let his arms or legs dangle off the bed because hes scared of his own stories..