WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wrong Numbers

ron

Buster of Asses
I got a call recently while sitting in traffic behind an accident where some dipshit in a wannabe street racer didn't see the big fucking yellow school bus that was beside him. Our phone conversation went like this:

<phone rings>
Me: This is Ron.
Her: Is Mike there?
Me: There is no Mike here. My name is Ron and you have dialed my cell phone.
Her: Shut up, Mike! Mike?
Me: Listen, dumbass, I just told you that my name is not Mike and that you have dialed my cell phone. What, are you fucking stupid?
Her: <dead silence>
Me: Yeah, that's what I thought. Now, you want to argue about it some more, you little mouth-breather?
Her: <more silence>
Me: <click>

What the fuck is wrong with you dipshits? You call my phone and ask for someone who isn't here, then argue with me when I tell you that you have the wrong number. Huh? Were you born mentally deficient or did it happen over time?

When you dial a number and the person who answers tells you that you have the wrong number, it's a safe bet he's right. Don't argue, don't interrogate the person, and don't ask if he knows where your dumbass acquaintance is or how to reach him. What would make you think the person you just dialed by mistake knows who you're looking for? Just apologize for being fucking stupid, hang up, and check the number before you dial again. Don't hang up and immediately dial the same number again. You're only going to piss off the other person and make yourself look stupid in the process. Chances are, he now has your phone number and will find your address so he can wire your car to explode when you next open the door.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ron said:
I got a call recently while sitting in traffic behind an accident where some dipshit in a wannabe street racer didn't see the big fucking yellow school bus that was beside him. Our phone conversation went like this:

<phone rings>
Me: This is Ron.
Her: Is Mike there?
Me: There is no Mike here. My name is Ron and you have dialed my cell phone.
Her: Shut up, Mike! Mike?
Me: Listen, dumbass, I just told you that my name is not Mike and that you have dialed my cell phone. What, are you fucking stupid?
Her: <dead silence>
Me: Yeah, that's what I thought. Now, you want to argue about it some more, you little mouth-breather?
Her: <more silence>
Me: <click>

What the fuck is wrong with you dipshits? You call my phone and ask for someone who isn't here, then argue with me when I tell you that you have the wrong number. Huh? Were you born mentally deficient or did it happen over time?

When you dial a number and the person who answers tells you that you have the wrong number, it's a safe bet he's right. Don't argue, don't interrogate the person, and don't ask if he knows where your dumbass acquaintance is or how to reach him. What would make you think the person you just dialed by mistake knows who you're looking for? Just apologize for being fucking stupid, hang up, and check the number before you dial again. Don't hang up and immediately dial the same number again. You're only going to piss off the other person and make yourself look stupid in the process. Chances are, he now has your phone number and will find your address so he can wire your car to explode when you next open the door.
Thats like the fucking jackass that call my house for a car loan... i was like listen... I don't have a loan out on my car i don't owe you money you have the wrong number...

then she like

" I am not stupid and your not going to get rid of me that easy"

wtf

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
No, it's the call where you get put on hold, for an important message.
I don't fucking think so, you call me, then put me on hold, to wait for you to pick up, so you can sell me something? Fuck you and your automated system.
I immediately boycott any and all products manufactured and/or distributed by your company.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
No, it's the call where you get put on hold, for an important message.
I don't fucking think so, you call me, then put me on hold, to wait for you to pick up, so you can sell me something? Fuck you and your automated system.
I immediately boycott any and all products manufactured and/or distributed by your company.
Yes I fucking hate that as well

Or the fuckers who call and you pick up the phone and they won't get to the fucking point of what they A) want you to buy or B) what they are calling you for...

Like fuck you I don't care how you are doing?

Blah