WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wrong side of the rack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I pulled a late night at work last night. Instead of going home and falling asleep to wake right back up and go back to work this morning I decided to sleep on the ship (navy). I am sleeping away soundly for like 3 hours when it is time for me to wake up. The berthing is all nice and almost pitch black. I sleep in the middle of a 3 stack bunk bed thing affectionatly refered to as a rack. I manage to peel my eyeballs open. Roll out of my rack. Instead of a nice soft landing I make a splash down. The berthing flooded in the 3 hours I was asleep. Now then the deck of the berthing scares me more then the deck in a Phili YMCA shower, and I have no clue as to what kind of water this is; potable water, sea water, CHT (sewage and salt water) etc... so now I think my feet are contaminated with something .... great way to start a day.

Any one else?

been a shell back... working on getting my golden shellback. No it didnt smell like poop but that dosent meen too much

If it didn't smell like poop, then what the fuck are you crying for? Shit...post something we can MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR!!!!

hmmmmm got the " red tide" happening? better get some meds before you burn your ass off. just a tip.

Flip I got to deliver me stepping in shit water to you for you to be able to make fun of me. I know you can work it harder than that.

But yes I have considered that my foot may now be home to alien life forms and that drastic measures will need to be taken as soon as they are identified.

You have never ived until you have lived in an enviornment where you are afrade to touch anything with your bare foot or let any part of the inside of the shower come in contact with any exposed skin.....

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
actually the CHT(poop) water doesnt smell like shit... It has a hydrogen sulfied smell.. like rotten eggs.. It's also extremely toxic and if it was pure cht you would of had already died...

but hell knowing how many germs are on the floor of a berthing even if it was fresh water I wouldnt wanna step in it... More then likely it was a condensation backup from one of the Ventilation systems...

diamond

The nice guy
Darklight said:
actually the CHT(poop) water doesnt smell like shit... It has a hydrogen sulfied smell.. like rotten eggs.. It's also extremely toxic and if it was pure cht you would of had already died...

but hell knowing how many germs are on the floor of a berthing even if it was fresh water I wouldnt wanna step in it... More then likely it was a condensation backup from one of the Ventilation systems...
and you are posting this in the flame section because?

morelos

lexicon incognito
cryptrocket, i say this with the utmost sincerity: seek another berth.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
diamond said:
because of these....

dustinzgirl said:
does it smell like poop
FlipTheState said:
If it didn't smell like poop, then what the fuck are you crying for? Shit...post something we can MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR!!!!
Illustrating the point that just cause it dont smell like crap... doesnt mean its not.. but hey fuck it...

I would seek another berth but with a 80 man crew it is not likely they will create another one just for me.... but hey you never know.

morelos

lexicon incognito
can't you complain or file a grievance or file a request to transfer?

it sounds like going ANYWHERE would be better. or at least less wet.

diamond

The nice guy
morelos said:

He signed on to make this thread in the flame section and apparently no transfer is available for it for 22 years.

Well I didn't want to come to this leaking hell in the first place but anything was better than Texas. I have tried fighting, requesting, complaining, working my ass off and all I have goten for my efforts is a pat on the back, a job well done and a it buildc character hang in there.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
morelos said:

Pffft... all that'd do is piss someone off. IF he got the request he'd be racked next to the bilge so the next time it floods he KNOWS it's poop water.

necro

Postaholic
diamond said:
Do us all a favor and spare us. He\She posted a thread that actually makes sense. Your threads in the baithouse, however, make absolutley NO fucking sense, and have less purpose than a porchmonkey out in the middle of the Great Plains. So don't bother.

CR, That blows. Didn't anyone else wake up and step in it before you and make onscenely loud noises? Well, obviously not, because it sounds like you were the first to have this early morning suprise. /me shrugs.

well I woke up at about 0400. It is a small ship so we can put in wake up calls in port with the OOD and he will send the guy on Sounding and Security watch to go get people up for watches etc..... this is right up S&S watches alley. S&S knew about it, the OOD was a fuck nut and never sent him to wake me up (I use the wake up thing as a saftey net if i dont show a lot of people get pissed) so S&S didnt tell anyone that was in the berthing cause he didnt want to wake them up. I would rather someone wake me up at fucking 3am to tell me my berthing was flooded than to wake up at 4 in the morning to find out my berthing flooded.... I am not sure of the stock of the new people comming into the fucking Navy today .... I think most of them need to be skip tested.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
just another reason to stay in my nice big oversized bed in a dry room on a big hill. im glad i passed over that dream of being in the navy cause i wanted to be near water. Ha. That sux though. I hope you werent in deep shit. ha taht was the most terrible joke ever. kill me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.