WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Features WTF 9.5 Color Themes

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Yellow and Grey would look hot.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Less color more boobs and more pics of me on every page should do just nice.

BridgetteH

Particinator
again...is there ANYONE who can draw do collab with me? Who made the major banner icons from the past?! I pulled a skull from Icarus posts in the art post from way back when that I liked. However, I'd like to work with someone to make a new piece for the new ages.

WHO?!

I actually can draw quite decently

But I'm guessing you're referring to digital art? Which I've yet to play with so don't know that I'd be of any help

ib4

Error
Staff
No. I meant drawing. I can turn drawings digital. So I just need someone who can produce ideas on paper that I can turn into digital. I can't do any free hand so im useless there...

BridgetteH

Particinator
Okay, when I have free time this week lll dabble with some stuff, but can't promise it will be anything worthwhile. I'll message you what I come up with

No. I meant drawing. I can turn drawings digital. So I just need someone who can produce ideas on paper that I can turn into digital. I can't do any free hand so im useless there...

You're welcome.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Just wanted to link here for reference (Premium Members only)...

STALE URL

Last finalists from a few years ago when the zombie dude was chosen...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Hot. Pink. And black.

I've been begging for 10 years+. Call it the Jane and blame me.

001.jpg 003.jpg

Just need one artist? I love to draw too.

Last edited:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Very good art here, but we're more about "bunny with a pancake on his head" then goth-type design...