WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Features WTF 9.5 Color Themes

BridgetteH

Particinator
again...is there ANYONE who can draw do collab with me? Who made the major banner icons from the past?! I pulled a skull from Icarus posts in the art post from way back when that I liked. However, I'd like to work with someone to make a new piece for the new ages.

WHO?!

I actually can draw quite decently

But I'm guessing you're referring to digital art? Which I've yet to play with so don't know that I'd be of any help

Reactions: ib4

ib4

Error
Staff
No. I meant drawing. I can turn drawings digital. So I just need someone who can produce ideas on paper that I can turn into digital. I can't do any free hand so im useless there...

Reactions: Jason

BridgetteH

Particinator
Okay, when I have free time this week lll dabble with some stuff, but can't promise it will be anything worthwhile. I'll message you what I come up with

• Helpful
Reactions: Jason and ib4
001.jpg 003.jpg
No. I meant drawing. I can turn drawings digital. So I just need someone who can produce ideas on paper that I can turn into digital. I can't do any free hand so im useless there...

Just need one artist? I love to draw too.

Last edited:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Very good art here, but we're more about "bunny with a pancake on his head" then goth-type design...

• Agree