Wtf.. A heap of muther fuckers

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
everyone who thinks that me and mrnewb are the same person,*Not a flame thread*...
dman, just becus i agree with him that every one @ wtf are fucking ass holes, dosent mean that we are.. we are just really good friends and we both like this site. (but not the people). and we say "cheers :mfinger:" after every post becus we love to ! *edited out....What admins ban people for is not everyones bussiness ~kit~* we dont want to grow up, and we wont ! thats all for me this time !

Cheers mother fuckers ! :mfinger:

SCOT THE GREAT

Assholio
FuckHEAD said:
everyone who thinks that me and mrnewb are the same person, are stupid, retarded mother fuckers...
dman, just becus i agree with him that every one @ wtf are fucking ass holes, dosent mean that we are.. we are just really good friends and we both like this site. (but not the people). and we say "cheers :mfinger:" after every post becus we love to ! and fuck the administrator for banning my good friend becus he sad "please take the dick out of your mouth" to a fucked up whore. i think to say what he said, is really immture and thats a good sighn.. we dont want to grow up, and we wont ! thats all for me this time !

Cheers mother fuckers ! :mfinger:

What the hell are you, 12? I just started posting today and I can see you are one in the same. :owned2: