WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf.. A heap of muther fuckers

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
everyone who thinks that me and mrnewb are the same person,*Not a flame thread*...
dman, just becus i agree with him that every one @ wtf are fucking ass holes, dosent mean that we are.. we are just really good friends and we both like this site. (but not the people). and we say "cheers :mfinger:" after every post becus we love to ! *edited out....What admins ban people for is not everyones bussiness ~kit~* we dont want to grow up, and we wont ! thats all for me this time !

Cheers mother fuckers ! :mfinger:

FuckHEAD said:
everyone who thinks that me and mrnewb are the same person, are stupid, retarded mother fuckers...
dman, just becus i agree with him that every one @ wtf are fucking ass holes, dosent mean that we are.. we are just really good friends and we both like this site. (but not the people). and we say "cheers :mfinger:" after every post becus we love to ! and fuck the administrator for banning my good friend becus he sad "please take the dick out of your mouth" to a fucked up whore. i think to say what he said, is really immture and thats a good sighn.. we dont want to grow up, and we wont ! thats all for me this time !

Cheers mother fuckers ! :mfinger:
What the hell are you, 12? I just started posting today and I can see you are one in the same. :owned2:

As do I, but I'm not going to rant about that now. .

gumercules

Ultra Mega
fuckhead has been given a 5 day timeout, just like mrnewbie