WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf asshole

ok... so i really needed to tell my bf something. i couldnt summon up the grit to do it. at first he was acting like he didnt care but then he was all "i wont come back on aim if u dont tell me right now". i just said to shut up, because i was really frustrated. then he's like "i wanted to have us last at least a month....it looks like were gonna come 8 days short.....". after that i decided to dump him. i didnt get a chance. because the minute he signed back on, he said "we're done" and left. asshole. :sword: :mfinger: :bomb: :gun:

what kind of retard piece of crap tries to dump a person who dumped them already? and his reason was that i said shut up. how stupid. and it was only kuz i was in a bad mood. oh well, he can go die. at least i have a couple friends that support me.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
well from what I can tell he was not even worth your efort in telling him off in the first palce. But it is good that you have friends there for you and all. But think about it a bit now you know what to aboide in a guy right?

gawd. THANK YOU! almost every time i post something like this people yell at me and tell me to die and stuff. uh, no. he needs to die.

Slacker

Postaholic
starlight716n said:
gawd. THANK YOU! almost every time i post something like this people yell at me and tell me to die and stuff. uh, no. he needs to die.
You only posted once?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
starlight716n said:
what kind of retard piece of crap tries to dump a person who dumped them already?
He probably figured you were too stupid to figure it out, so he came back to clarify.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
starlight716n said:
well that maybe but you should never sick to his level of additude cuase that in turns makes him the better person as unfortunate as it may be. Anyways I seems to find myself helping people out rather frequently both in life and on the net not sure why just seems natural to me.

i think deserve to be angry... hello? trying to dump me wen i dumped him? and only kuz i said shut up? no, it makes him worse. he strted. i simply retaliated.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Hmm...that's funny. From your first post, he clearly dumped your ass. Twice. Face it, you got dropped.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
still he may have been the one to say it first but from the sounds of it, it was rather mutual in the fact of your break-up. Face it jsut becasue you didnt get to say it does not mean you should be all pissed about it it is over forget the ass hle and look towards the future.

how could i have done it if there was no way to contact him? -_- i didnt have the guts to do it over the phone. besides, he accepted it that way. he said so, lol. but the point is he's an asshole... i made this thread to say that, not because i wanted excessive criticism.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Hmm, no way to contact him...right. Besides, I thought it was an AIM conversation?

he logged off. he came on for one second to do exactly what i was planning. i didnt even notice he came on, because i removed him from my list. =P

i'm right no matter what you think, he even admitted it. i have to leave now, so woot woot.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
never the less the point is he said what apparently both of you were thinking there fore it was mutual. is that not right? Just becasue he said it first does nothing to how you felt about it correct? well jsut remember that around 50% of the male population is self centered and the other half is divided into so many diffrent types of people it would take forever to lable them all.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Oh, shit! That's right, forgot rule number 1. The man is wrong, even when he's clearly right.

(no, wait, that only refers to relationships...)

Here's a hint: Large groups of people at unrelated sites apparently all think you're stupid. Did you ever think that maybe there's something to it?

true. the mutual thing i mean

thank you, shadow, for not being partial. i'm leaving now, unless another post pops up in about 2 seconds.