WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

[WTF] Baby born with out a face

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok what the fucking fuck of a fucking fuck.. That is so fucked up I can't put it into words.. This is a kind of video you have to see, and when you do, you'll be grossed out.. But if you don't watch it you'll constantly think about it.. Thanks a lot jung..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Omg that's terrible, poor baby :(
Yeah.. Uh I guess I skipped part about how that must suck..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I want to see the sick shit!

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
Doesn't load dammit!
It must be your computer, because it just loads fine for me. Here's a screen cap from the video though.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
How the hell could that possibly happen?
You really have to feel for the baby and their family, dealing with something as disturbing can really scar the parents for life. No telling how the kid feels, you just have to feel sorry for that.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's really good to see how the parents love her so much, and the kid obviously loves everyone as it says in there, she will accept everyone... It's just a shame some other people wont! :thumbsdn:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Ough!

Shit , poor poor kid. I feel very sorry for this kid ....
Oh man this sucks ! Poor Kid!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have heard of this disorder before, but I never knew it could get THIS bad.

G's-up

Postaholic
Elephant man rings a bell.........poor baby.......that is really disturbing, more because of the fact people will probably be pretty cruel to the kid........makes me feel very blessed that I have healthy kids....... :)

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
makes me feel very blessed that I have healthy kids....... :)
thats so selfish...so what would happen if that was your kid?

G's-up

Postaholic
XsweetnessX said:
thats so selfish...so what would happen if that was your kid?

Do you know how to read? I said I felt BLESSED that I had healthy kids.....maybe you should RE-READ what I wrote .......... How does that make me selfish to say I feel BLESSED?? LOL........If that was my child I would love him/her just the same way I love my healthy children.....DUH.......