WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other WTF Brony Group!

Starbreaker

Flame Bait
So I've been a Brony for about a year now, and I was thinking of starting a Brony group. I have one on Facebook called United Equestria, which is undergoing some growing pains, but today I thought to myself, "Why not start a Brony group in a forum?" So here it is. My younger cousin sparked my curiosity, and on May 15, 2015, I couldn't sleep, so I grabbed my phone, opened Netflix, and decided to give MLP a try. I was hooked on the show and I have been a Brony ever since. So here is the first question for you, my fellow Bronies, what got you into MLP?

Rook

#triggered
In that case my favorite one is Applejack // Season 6 Episode 10 Applejack's Day Off.

I love how Applejack reacted in the face of opposition. She was so focused on doing the right thing that it truly made me feel understood. Sometimes, I'm like Applejack.

Applejack is my favorite MLP because she is a like a ray of sunshine - beaming across the meadow at our insecurities and bringing them to light, on her golden mane. I love how she makes me feel when I'm depressed - truly a best friend in the best of ways.

I also want to fuck Applejack. Right in the ass. Like BAM. Jack it to Applejack.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I only watched a little bit of My Little Pony. I used to frequently visit a now defunct website, and somebody kept spamming My Little Pony videos everywhere. I finally tried one out, and it was an episode that featured a girly musical video. The show is not for me, and I hate musicals.

@Rook i always thought you were more of a ButtStallion (from Borderlands) fucker, not a pony fucker.
BRiT suspiciously knows about ButtStallion fucking, nobody else on the internet has talked about this, so I'm going to assume BRiT is the internet's first ButtStallion fucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Smite
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: Starbreaker and BRiT

Starbreaker

Flame Bait
In that case my favorite one is Applejack // Season 6 Episode 10 Applejack's Day Off.

I love how Applejack reacted in the face of opposition. She was so focused on doing the right thing that it truly made me feel understood. Sometimes, I'm like Applejack.

Applejack is my favorite MLP because she is a like a ray of sunshine - beaming across the meadow at our insecurities and bringing them to light, on her golden mane. I love how she makes me feel when I'm depressed - truly a best friend in the best of ways.

I also want to fuck Applejack. Right in the ass. Like BAM. Jack it to Applejack.
Pony fucking is not what I stand for.