WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF?!?! cheating bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPunK

Tenderony
WTF?!?!?

when had the mumps my bf didnt see me. he didnt even gimme any sympathy and now i know why!!
he came round after a week of me being ill and was acting real strange and sed he had to leave in a hurry because he was going to see a band.
i rang him up because i thought he was acting weird and he was down the shop.in a hurry AYY?!?! he sed i am with "a friend" . i found this abit weird. then today i found out hes going out with a 15 year old, the same one that was down the shop. he cheated on me while i had the mumps. what an ass. and we were together for two years.

but the best thing is we can call him "Pedo Paul" now!!!

DONT YOU JUST LOVE LIFE :p :p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well aint that a fucking kick up the kiss, that sucks sorry to hear it.. get him back! :p :D

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Make him listen to journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
w00t, they suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

breakology

Kiss my Converse
There is only one thing you can do, screw all his friends. :p

slipknott

Clitpickle
18 with a 15 year old? whoa....i smell a convicted, perverted child melester...

gettoyo50

The One And Only
MsPunK said:
WTF?!?!?

when had the mumps my bf didnt see me. he didnt even gimme any sympathy and now i know why!!
he came round after a week of me being ill and was acting real strange and sed he had to leave in a hurry because he was going to see a band.
i rang him up because i thought he was acting weird and he was down the shop.in a hurry AYY?!?! he sed i am with "a friend" . i found this abit weird. then today i found out hes going out with a 15 year old, the same one that was down the shop. he cheated on me while i had the mumps. what an ass. and we were together for two years.

but the best thing is we can call him "Pedo Paul" now!!!

DONT YOU JUST LOVE LIFE :p :p
thats fuckin beat, u should chop his balls off while he sleeps and feed them to his 15 year old g/f

breakology

Kiss my Converse
MsPunK said:
yeh i think i will have to. :thumbsup:
So ... do any of his friends yet? YOu could intensify the sting by getting it on tape for him to review :thumbsup:

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeh well i havent decided which friend it will be so far...

get this, he gave my green day ticket away.. to his dad. LOSER

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
damn. my ex girlfriend gave away a sweatshirt that i had let her borrow from me. it was mine, and i think she gave it to some new guy named Jon that she likes. :gun:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
MsPunK said:
yeh well i havent decided which friend it will be so far...
just do them all ... no need to be selective
:p

G's-up

Postaholic
Just to fuck with him, tell him your pregnant....ROFLMFAO!! I mean I only say that because all other advice to you is kind of in the same context.... like screw all his friends and cut his balls off.......NAAAHHHH just fuckin' scare the shit out of him and tell him your pregnant........AND DONT GET BACK WITH HIM even after all the years and somewhere down the road you will realize this isnt the first asswipe you'll run into, 2yrs under or belt or 20 years under your belt........its all the same......those few words bring ANY man to understand FEAR and HELL.......IM PREGNANT!.....Of course dont let that go on too long MAYBE a week and then laugh in his face and tell him its hilarious that he would even think you would REALLY look at him as someone you REALLY wanted to start a family with......Move on.........you cant make someone love you and if they want to play MIND games than, YES DAMMIT, beat them at their own game.......

And that's all I have to say about that...ROFLMFAO!!! ( I can feel the hate posts already.....) :cool:

MsPunK

Tenderony
man.. im so tempted
it would ruin his new relationship with the fifteen year old

Sel

The Nights Mistress
You could always make some cookies and pretend you had it as a christmas present for him early and just say "I made them for you, you might as well take them and the tape I made." Say No hard feelings I hope we can still be friends.......*yeah right*

*Tape you made* = Make a video say of a show he really likes, and then in the middle of it have you sucking one of his friends off and you spitting it into a bowl of cookie batter.

If he eats them before watching the video he'll really flip out :D ........

I got that from a joke a friend told me about......and lets just say it was funnier in reality, when she did it to her cheating asshole of husband *now ex* overseas....come to find out he shared his cookies with a couple of the guys.....:)

MsPunK

Tenderony
i remember that joke, you know... i might just do that.
but what i did last night clinched it, firstly, kissing my mate who he was always convinced i like but i always denyed it... him pretending he found it funny, him going up to the mate i kissed saying "hey, your gettin in there" and my mate turning around and grunting "WHAT" in his face and walking off.

then me sitting next to him, and him just storming off!! throws his hands up in the air and leaves!! was so satisfying to piss him off, he really was a totall dickhead. i think he thought i was going to be there like al depressed cos he aint with me anymore.. well my friend, i have realised.. your an ASSHAT :thumbsup:

WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.