WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Features WTF.com 2018 Mascot Discussion

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey all,

So we'll be replacing our mascot to give things a fresh look.

We have enlisted the help of none other than John Schwegel, the person who did the amazing graphics for former versions of WTF.com (all the demons, hellfire, etc.).

What would you like to see the mascot convey? Pissed-off? Annoyed? "Well that's just fucking great"? Bunny with a pancake on its head?

What sort of animal, creature, or otherwise would you like to see?

Any specific details will be useful!

If we use your ideas, we'll toss you something. ;)

Thanks!

Jason

Founder
So any thoughts on this?

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Could have a few different ones for each theme. :) bewildered, angry, rage, people’s eyebrow...

Jason

Founder
Could have a few different ones for each theme. :) bewildered, angry, rage, people’s eyebrow...
Probably going to stick to one for now, or the project can lose focus... We can expand on it though, including holiday changes. We just need the mascot type chosen...

ib4

Error
Staff
I gave me an answer and question on Iris seeing you never hit me back LOL Jason

ib4

Error
Staff
Wow I don’t deserve to forum after that.

Nvm lol I’ll bring it up on IRC.

If it has eyes coming out of his T letter like a crab and a mouth at the bottom, with a hand coming from abortion like arm out of the letters w and f Holding the brain, then you have a Mascot.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
While some of the ideas sound nice, I'd at least like a mascot that people would not mind having printed on a T-Shirt or Coffee Mug or other merchandise. That likely removes any sort of Satanic-looking demon or anything that's too gruesome.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
While some of the ideas sound nice, I'd at least like a mascot that people would not mind having printed on a T-Shirt or Coffee Mug or other merchandise. That likely removes any sort of Satanic-looking demon or anything that's too gruesome.
You mean something like an anthropomorphic potato AMIRITE!?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
How about a not too scary disinterested millennial demon staring at his iPhone while the city burns behind him.

Last edited:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
That might be a bit too close to my time in Rome or when I lived in Chicago...

:whistle: