WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice WTF.com - April Fools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey all,

We hope you found a chuckle or two at the silly shenanigans that have occurred on the site recently...

Just for those who deeply track such things, here's a rundown...

• 3 holiday styles on rotation (St Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Halloween).
  • 1 Auto-Redirect to a live copy of our site from February, 2004.
  • Visits in the late evening from Microsoft's "Clippy" and "Merlin", who were a bit off-color in nature.
  • 5 New Visitors for Jed & his Rake of Doom at "The Ranch".
  • Various uses of the replacement censor, so a few people appeared to be other people for a few minutes. We also replaced some instances of "he", "she", and made avatars hand-drawn penises and vaginas...
  • 1 BrionWoshMunky (with missing pants)

one-more-thing.jpg

The reports of BRiT leaving have been greatly exaggerated. ;) No, BRiT will not be going anywhere (other than to the toilet to vomit at the idea of another year here)! Ha!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Wait a minute. What the fuck a minute!!

Do I geht BRiT's parking space or not?!

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Called it 3 weeks ago. Another WTFCSI case CLOSED!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Called it 3 weeks ago. Another WTFCSI case CLOSED!
Pretty sure there are a few people that still have no idea who that is with CrazyToaster, so at least the department isn't totally out of work.

All that raw emotion for nothing! And the rest I missed cause I'm strictly app at the moment.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Joke's on you! I already cleaned out @BRiT 's locker and threw out the 6 pack of strawberry banana Yoplait he left in the break room fridge.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I missed all but one or two, I guess, wtf. I'll forever wonder what the rest of those meant--Clippy and Merlin??

*sighs*

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I dug the way back machine ... except it wouldn't let me browse the threads.
Forum content circa 2004 was off the heezy back in the day.

... missed the St. Patricks theme too.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
K, what's a replacement censor??:D
That's intended to replace foul fucking language with some other word. This is configurable by admins so you could actually use it to replace any word with any other word. For instance "She went down on me like it was her last meal" would become "He went down on me like it was his last meal". or vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.