WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF.COM Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have an idea. How about a weekly WTF.COM comic? Let's make this into a game! Post your suggestions for the next comic. I exhausted all my ideas on some I made a few weeks ago, so I'm fresh out.

At the end of the week, the best ones will be put into a poll. The result? A unique comic that everyone will have a say in.

It will also be a mix of hand drawn art/CG graphics, so that avatars/pictures can easily be put in if needed.

This will restore some of the flare to the Bait and Tackle forum, I assure you.

Post your suggestions here, every bit counts!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
How about since there are so many damn posts about masturbation, have a cow trying to beat off to the site of screw_ass(ball)

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
can the comics be animated?... If we use flash and create an animated comic i think that it could fall under computer graphics...?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
that sounds like fun! but i don't have the necessary software to make my own :(

carry on.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Mods: I posted this in B&T for a reason: Ripping on other people. Also, this was going to be INDEPENDANT, not an official WTF.COM comic in any way. I don't support those kinds of ideals. Please move this back to Bait & Tackle as soon as possible.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Thats a good Idea, 1st issue - 7h3 n3wb H0|0c4u57! (The Newb Holocaust!)

tzedek

Original Member
if i could draw i would be all over this

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Animated comic sounds like a good Idea. Though it feels like it would just turn into a foamy cartoon. The forum will take backseat to the comic/flash? No?

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, I prefer hand made art over Flash. However, keep the suggestions coming! By Sunday of next week, it will be up!

I made a pilot this morning...I think it is the worst comic I have ever made. It was done totally in MSPaint, and looked and smelled like pig rectums. I know you guys will hate it, but, here goes:

This is not an actual representation of the WTF.COM weekly strip. This was just a pilot, which I thought was horrible. Consider this: If I don't laugh at my own work when I create it, I messed up somewhere along the lines. The final ones, like I said, will be a mix between hand drawn and CG art, the latter being used for certain aspects of the forum, such as avatars and navbars. If you want, I can even make "The Hallowed Halls of What the Fuck?!"

Jung

???
Premium
So Flash isn't hand made? Hmm, that's a new one.

Descent

Hella Constipated
By hand made, I mean hand drawn on paper.

Anyway, I uploaded some images of my drawings. I had some that were amazing, but I couldn't find them. They are in a folder somewhere; I will post them as soon as they turn up.

The Rocket Bike I enclosed is an unfinished work I forgot about...I will finish it when I get around to it.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Uhhh dude I dont know what's wrong with yah...but I like junglizm's flash thingys....they were cute...I think we should do something like that...not the still pictures...that would suck...but that's just my 2 cents >.<

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yes, but the amount of time needed to make a Flash animation really exceeds my window. Besides, I don't have a pen tablet for my computer, and I suck at Flash.

The hand drawn/CG look WILL be interesting, I have a couple prototypes on my hard drive ;). But you all will have to sit and wait :). I hate revealing incomplete artwork.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
ok man...sounds cool...let us see em when ur done

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Yes, but the amount of time needed to make a Flash animation really exceeds my window. I don't have a pen tablet for my computer
Actually, Flash animations are a lot faster and easier than gif animations. Also, being a vector environment, not having a Wacom wouldn't limit you very much at all. Hell, I've been using Flash for years and only recently got a tablet. Not knowing ActionScript would be more limiting than the lack of a tablet ever would be.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to argue.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Let's go with a cartoon about how fucked up the minds of the daily mammels are, then make fun of them by saying that Johnny is the breeder, then laugh at our own lack of intelligence.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Bullshyt, it's actually spelled "sight", but good idea nonetheless.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well damn, I never even noticed I did that. Knowing me I'll probably forget as soon as I go to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.