WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf.com .. dawn of the dead?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I couldn't help notice the blond girl freaking out with the teeth on the main banner of wtf.com looks a lot like the main character from dawn of the dead, I just think of raging crowds of zombies whenever I see that now..

WTF.com

Dawn of the Dead

See?

just wondering...which lady do you mean? the blondie barely looks like her, and the brunette looks nothing like her

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
nah i think the blondie looks a lot like her.. considering their both like screaming

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
p99 said:
I couldn't help notice the blond girl freaking out with the teeth on the main banner of wtf.com looks a lot like the main character from dawn of the dead, I just think of raging crowds of zombies whenever I see that now..

WTF.com

Dawn of the Dead

See?
this is gay

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
heres my banner i made, i dunno i just made it.. heh
it was perfect and there was a nuclear explosion behind the wtf.com part but i saved it as a lower picture quality accidently.. argh but whatever here it is just for kicks

Fix your link. Make it an attachment or something. Otherwise it asks for sign in information.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
to big for attachment... KB size is to large.. where could i post it online?.. the picture is messed up though it used to be so much better.. i hate lower bitmaps grrr