WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home. Erotic Fanfiction - #1 - 1: Sieg Heil!

Not open for further replies.

IHTFCC stood in a small, dark room, waiting.

She'd promised she'd be there, and by Vishnu he believed her. She always been punctual before, even arriving before him on most occasions. Maybe she got stuck in traffic. He knew how the traffic was at this hour... She probably just stayed at the church to help Pastor Ernesto set up for the pro-choice meeting. She loved foetuses, that was for sure.

IHTFCC chuckled. She was coming. He heard her slap a "9/11, WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU GODDAMN COMMIE FUCKS" sticker on his mailbox. Third one this week. He let it slip.

_Kitana_ called his name, slowly opening the door to IHTFCC's stuffy hideout, wearing nothing but a pair of bright orange garters and a tophat. IHTFCC smiled.

They immediately embraced, a rough and unloving gesture, _Kitana_'s grotesque monster-breasts nearly suffocating him as his bony hands go straight for her heavily bearded clam.

"No, not now, honey, remember what I told you. Foreplay first.", Kit told him while absent-mindedly grabbing his wrist in mid stroke. IHTFCC sighed, pushing his partner away.

"Christ, Kit, that IS foreplay! What else do you want me to do?", he said with the faintest trace of bitterness in his tone.

She blushed a bit, looking down upon the meaty bags of mammary flesh flopping out of her chest. She started to open her mouth, then closed it again. IHTFCC continued to stare at her. After a few moments, _Kitana_ blurted

"I want you to talk dirty to me. I want you to tell me what you'd do to a corrupt Capitalist society. I want you to make me wetter than that time we did it on top of my ex-husband while he was sleeping."

IHTFCC, stunned by her unusual proposal, quickly obliged. She'd always taken the fact that he used pictures of her where he'd photoshopped Karl Marx's head onto her body when he masturbated against him. A few months back, while she was on his computer, writing an e-mail to a soldier in Iraq, she went into my "pr0n" folder, looking for a few pictures to send the soldier. She knew how lonely they were, and saw it as a service to her country to send pictures of her freakish body to the men and women of the armed forces. But instead she found his personal stash... She hadn't spoken to him in weeks. But they made up, soon after. They needed each other.

IHTFCC sopke for hours about Marx, Stalin, and everything he knew about Communism. Kit seemed to be in utter exctasy the whole time, finally giving in to his genital coaxing. The instercourse lasted hours.

Both tired, they were about to give up, when they simultaneously started to come. They both felt the tantric surge of pleasure as they completely lost control of their conscious minds.

"Ooooh. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Oh, yeah... Ohyeah. Oh y-. Zzz. Z. zzzzSIEG HEIL!", IHTFCC screamed at the top of his lungs. "SEIG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SCREAM WITH ME, YOU FILHTY SHE-DEVIL! SCREAM WITH ME!"

"OH, YOU DIRTY SLUTMONKEY, HEIL HITLER! SEIG HEIL! SEIG HEIL!". she bellowed as she felt him go deeper inside her that he'd ever gone before.

They started yelling at the top of their lungs in unision as they felt their chis intertwine, "SEIG HEIL! SEIG HEIL!"

Their collective orgasm had the force of a hurricane. They screamed one last ode to Hitler as their fluids gushed out, leaving them in a pool of their own secretions.

The bell rang a few moments later, and the students of Hicksville Junior High started pouring into the hallway. IHTFCC looked at his watch, and sighed.

"Well, I've got to go clean up the cafeteria", he said. "Wait for me?"

_Kitana_ nodded.

He got dressed, and opened the supply closet's door. He looked back at the love of his life, and smiled. She'd be there.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
you left out one part of the story:

And then within a couple of seconds later screwy emerged from the closet. He had made it his ritual to observe their weekly ritual. He was able to cut his 5th grade science class to get a "real" science lesson...
Not open for further replies.