WTF.com is controlled by the NWO.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Stop fucking denying it you NWOers! All the mods here are NWOers, controlling the website with conspiracies! You fucking answer to me right now and admit that @JLXC was right about everything, and stop locking threads exposing the truth! I'm contacting Reddit, the ACLU, and all the major news networks to expose the truth!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Wrong.
We are controlling the NWO.
We are controlling transmission.
We will control all that you see and hear.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Has Brown Pickle posted in the Boobie thread yet? If not, please send her to the bowels of the cock farm. Thanks.

• 1WTF!?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Only Maxpower knows what my asshole looks like. I lost a bet and he gained spank bank material to add to his gehtfuct shrine.

• 1LOL

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
You all really are an insufferable lot.

I've been involved with this site for over a decade. It seems to be the same old tired quips and jokes. You all seem to destroy anything outside of your borg-like existence of quick quips, a superiority complex, overt sexual tension, and un-funny decade old inside jokes that were never funny.

I mean... How would I know unless I'd been lurking right? I guess I'm no specimen to behold either. But I'm not actively trying to abolish, by ridicule, any other thought which does not neatly fit into my world view.

What a bunch of closed off pieces of shit you all are (exception to fister.. what a guy).

In a time where JL was losing what mattered to him most you all chided his unconventional thoughts and coping mechanisms. When he was down you kicked him in the gut with such a legendary feverish zeal that years after the fact you felt it necessary to kick once more for some sort of sadistic pleasure.

The thought going something like: " Man the whole world has really gone to shit. There is government authoritarianism all across the globe... I know... I'll dredge up that one guy we completely dismissed in order to point out ironically (for the approval of my peers) that something is going on oddly similar to the things he talked about."

I guess it was to address your fears without expressing any original thought worthy of scrutiny and derision. Brave!

Fuck you asshats. Nothing original has happened in this shithole for 5-7 years. I bet Jason is kicking himself in the ass for not selling out.

Fuck you scumbags.

• 2Like
  • 1Hug
  • 1ORLY?
Reactions: 3 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
You all really are an insufferable lot.

I've been involved with this site for over a decade. It seems to be the same old tired quips and jokes. You all seem to destroy anything outside of your borg-like existence of quick quips, a superiority complex, overt sexual tension, and un-funny decade old inside jokes that were never funny.

I mean... How would I know unless I'd been lurking right? I guess I'm no specimen to behold either. But I'm not actively trying to abolish, by ridicule, any other thought which does not neatly fit into my world view.

What a bunch of closed off pieces of shit you all are (exception to fister.. what a guy).

In a time where JL was losing what mattered to him most you all chided his unconventional thoughts and coping mechanisms. When he was down you kicked him in the gut with such a legendary feverish zeal that years after the fact you felt it necessary to kick once more for some sort of sadistic pleasure.

The thought going something like: " Man the whole world has really gone to shit. There is government authoritarianism all across the globe... I know... I'll dredge up that one guy we completely dismissed in order to point out ironically (for the approval of my peers) that something is going on oddly similar to the things he talked about."

I guess it was to address your fears without expressing any original thought worthy of scrutiny and derision. Brave!

Fuck you asshats. Nothing original has happened in this shithole for 5-7 years. I bet Jason is kicking himself in the ass for not selling out.

Fuck you scumbags.

I have been designing and running forums for many many years,
and have never seen a Fuck Off post quite like this one..

Last edited:
  • 1WTF!?
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
HA, no thanks...I already have a wife that sez Fuck Off plenty well Thank You...

Last edited:
  • 1Sad
  • 1Aww
Reactions: 1 users