WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF.com is now taking donations!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Costs being what they are, we have decided to add a donation page to our website for those who wish to help support us.

Thank you to anyone who is able to help us out!

http://www.wtf.com/payments.php

Last edited:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm not sure if I'm just a 'tard or not,but I can't seem to geht past this page....http://www.wtf.com/payments.php

Fix it..or,clear up the errors of my ways;not only will the cash be on it's way,but there will be plenty left over for you and BRiT to split a few six packs of Pabst.

Last edited by a moderator:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm definitely donating money.

When I get a job, I may even give $100. I only want a new Rotel reciever, and maybe a new hard drive. I'll have plenty extra.

You guys have saved me from boredom for almost one year now. If could, I'd give $1000 to help fund your future projects, but I can't afford that.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'll donate. I'll be getting money soon.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I'm a poor college student that is saving up every penny to travel across the seas this summer. Perhaps after that I'll be able to send you guys a little something. Never liked pay pal though.... :rolleyes:

Jason

Founder
gehtfuct said:
I'm not sure if I'm just a 'tard or not,but I can't seem to geht past this page....http://www.wtf.com/payments.php

Fix it..or,clear up the errors of my ways;not only will the cash be on it's way,but there will be plenty left over for you and BRiT to split a few six packs of Pabst.
LOL

Just click on the payment icon right there on that page!

Note to self: Add "Click button below" to page tonight. :lol:

Last edited:

Jung

???
Premium
I got $5; gimme a ban button. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
So, am I the first one to donate? Will I go down in history? :D

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Donated, you whore!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
LOL

Just click on the payment icon right there on that page!

Note to self: Add "Click button below" to page tonight. :lol:
I did....fucker. I wouldn't let me in. Your insolence cost me from being the first to pay for dat WTF ass.
Shame on you.

Sure...now it works.
Your Pabst is on it's way. ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i would but australian money? come on you guys dont want it..........

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yeah. My better half is now all pissy,(again)because I broadcasted my credit card number over the intersuperhighwaywtf.combbqpenisnet. She seems to think that Jason and BRiT are just some goober's trying to manipulate the masses into giving up their pooters. I think she's crazy. I willfully gave Jason and BRiT the deeds to both of my houses and all of my cars. Had I not given it long ago,I would give them my virginity. Pooters,my ass. Jason and BRiT are here to entertain the masses,not to control us like mindless monkey's vowed TO SERVE OUR MASTERS WILLFULLY. WE ARE AT YOUR MERCY,OH GREAT ONES. WHAT WOULD BE THY BIDDING?

I don't know where she gehts it from.

YUCK FOU!!!

true, but me not having a credit card kinda puts me in the dark

Could we use those simon gift cards (visa gift cards) for donations. If so i would definatly donate money to this site

YUCK FOU!!!

lol, hey now all posts must be 6 characters long. clever

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
idea!!

if i make a donation, i want a t-shirt that says, "i fucking donated & all i got was this t-shirt!" with the wtf.com logo underneath and a name tag on the front w/ either Brit or Jasons signature. free marketing and advertising whenever people wear it plus wtf.com will get $$$$, and the people a shirt =everyone wins!

or you can sell (to those w/ a certain badge status/level of posts) to purchase a really sweet t-shirt if they donate. this will ecourage people to continue posting, while making those who qualify feel special and appreciated for their loyalty.

oh man! got dozens of ideas.

Jason

Founder
Very good idea, special shirts for donators and such with something custom written on 'em.. Check.