WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF.com Merchandise

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Howdy,

Okay, here's your chance to come up with clever and unique sayings to be used on our t-shirts, mousepads, beer steins, backpacks, etc. to help promote our site. They may be racy, they may contain profanity, however we will not tolerate anything on a shirt that would get someone killed the moment they step outside! ;)

If everyone likes your idea, you'll receive a free item of your choice once we release them.

In other words, do our work for us and we'll toss you a bone!

Begin.

Jason

Founder
Not bad, hate to limit it to America however.. Good portion of people on WTF ain't from here... Hmm.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I survived WTF's B&T, and they made me buy my own T-shirt.. <Ganked it from Jason

WTF.com For your safety don't log in for at least thirty minutes after eating.

Hell I got nothing.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Buttons or perhaps even stickers/stamps with various sayings... I could use a "Fuck It" stamp at work.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
"You thought your life sucked, look at wtf.com..."
"Sometimes you just gotta say What The Fuck"

The follow are with saying on one side or location and wtf.com logo on otherside if on coffee cups or shot glasses or t-shirts:
"Got Attitude?"
"Need to Rant?"
":mfinger:"
":question:" or ":confused:"

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
that's a great idea, I was thinking the same thing
and maybe they could some quotes made up by us ranters
like..
wtf.com chicken noodle soup for the fucked up teenager

hmm..horrible, well I don't know, it sounded aight while it was in my head, writing it out is so dam hard

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
or "wtf.com the place where us ranters, rant on you"

Jason

Founder
Cool ones so far, keep them coming! :) Inspire me!

how about... something simple like...
" What The Fuck?!" in little print on the front of a black t shirt on the right chest area and then on the back "WTF?!" In big letters. then under neath that it should say in smaller print... "Where you can Bitch all you fucking want!"

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
greetings from the bait house (with a pic of the ideal baithouse)
wtf.com

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I'd wear this shirt everyday

back: WTF!?

back, below^, smaller font: the place to rant...wtf.com

front, upper corner spot place: :mad: :mfinger: