WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice WTF.com presents: Our 14th Anniversary (Puberty) Contest!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Great Googly Moogly!

Our "failed experiment" known as WTF.com is about to fully hit puberty! Our 14th anniversary is coming up this February 14th (coincidence? I think NOT!).

This means that, just like previous years, we're in a period of deep mourning. ;-) To help us get past this unfortunate fact, we've decided to distract ourselves with another crazy giveaway.

All current WTF.com members who post at least 10 qualifying posts/threads on our site will be automatically entered into a random drawing to be held on March 1, 2018.

Note: As always, staff members and their families are not permitted to enter this contest. Qualifying messages are at the discretion of wtf.com administration.

The random giveaway prizes are as follows:
  • (1) First prize: $100 Amazon.com gift card
  • (1) Second Prize: Google Home Mini (Charcoal) (Thanks BrION!)
  • (2) Two Runners Up: 1 year of WTF.com Premium Membership
We hope to see everyone participate, and thanks for a crazy 14 years!

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Awesome stuff, looking forward participation with ANTICI

PATION

Jason

Founder
This is WTF.com.

Unfortunately you may just have to settle for constipation...

Oh my GOD! 14 on the 14th... Divided by 2 carry the 5...... Heeeeyyy! You ain't in league with the illuminati now... ARE YOU?😱

Jason

Founder
Hey all,

I'm having some bad computer trouble and that isn't helping my random generator. So I'll post the prize winners tomorrow just as soon as I can!

We have another contest upcoming very soon after, so stay tuned!

Wishing good luck to all!

Jason

Founder
...and the winners are...

GRAND PRIZE - $100 Amazon.com Gift Card
SECOND PRIZE - Google Home Mini
RUNNERS UP - Premium Membership (2)

Thank you all for participating!

Congratulations to the winners! We'll be in contact with each of you within the next 24-48 hours to get details needed for the prizes. RUNNERS UP will receive their 1 Year Premium Memberships beginning today.

Our next contest will be sooner than you think! Watch for it!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Thank you for the prize! I never thought I would win. The premium emotes are so cool!

Jason

Founder
Thank you for the prize! I never thought I would win. The premium emotes are so cool!
It could have been because the admins thought you were cute in your avatar, then realized much too late that you were actually male. ;)

Oh well, congrats anyway! ;)

Jason

Founder
First and second prize winners have now been contacted privately, be sure to reply when you get the chance!

Out2Lunch

☃️☠️❄️
It could have been because the admins thought you were cute in your avatar, then realized much too late that you were actually male. ;)
There needs to be a confusion boner badge just for Bananas.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium

Oh well, congrats anyway! ;)
I actually had this saved on my hard drive. Somebody on an image board (4chan? 8chan?) had this posted, desperately trying to find out who it was. It's actually an entire animation.