For Fun WTF.COM Signs [2011-2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Make a WTF?! sign. Write on your food, write on your body (PG13), write it on a piece of paper, or write it in a tree! Be as creative as you wish. Your imagination is your playground.

I didn't think I had to say this or mention it because I thought the idea was pretty well stated but I would like for submissions to be from your everyday life (photographs) rather than photoshop (something anyone can do). (not that it is required, it's just the idea in which the thread was based upon.)

WTF?!.com Signs RAWK!!!

lady victoria

Fuck off!
Premium
Make a WTF?! sign. Write on your food, write on your body (PG13), write it on a piece of paper, or write it in a tree! Be as creative as you wish. Your imagination is your playground.

WTF?!.com Signs RAWK!!!

Nice....ahem... buns

Last edited by a moderator:

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Oh yeah i forgot there was only 3 or 4 creative people here.

As in I'm calling all the rest of you out (unless your nick rhymes with BRiT and or Jason).

"Herp... make letters?"

Yes, make letters. You can do it. Godspeed...

That video may be inappropriate but just think about this, maybe it's YOUR FAULT the video is inappropriate. Did you ever think about that?

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Didn't know which to pick. Shiner + access to fiance's wigs + lipstick + corn on the cob =

Yeah, I didn't have much laying around to work with....but it is what it is.

Didn't feel like hitting up photoshop cause I think this thread is more fun with actual photos.

But it does remind me that I miss this thread. I like seeing creative shit from people here.
I want to thank you guys for going the extra mile and doing as indicated by example in the OP. Anyone can photoshop and those submissions are fine but not the point in making the thread.

Thanks for all the submissions.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Make a WTF?! sign.[...] Your imagination is your playground.
I see your minecraft and raise you a terraria.
~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~

I can see where the following would be a douchebag post:

But the digital submissions I've seen thus far have had effort put into them. In some case(s) (like ryunp I recall mentioning he is just learning the software he used) the digital creation may have taken more time/effort than me gathering knick knacks and arranging that shit Martha Stewart decopage style.

If it's lame (or involves a weird penis thing) people won't "like" it and that person will be shunned out of the community and that will be their punishment for being lame and uncreative but otherwise, why deny a segment of the creative community that is wishing to participate in your thread? :)

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: ryunp and Corazah

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~

I can see where the following would be a douchebag post:

But the digital submissions I've seen thus far have had effort put into them. In some case(s) (like ryunp I recall mentioning he is just learning the software he used) the digital creation may have taken more time/effort than me gathering knick knacks and arranging that shit Martha Stewart decopage style.

If it's lame (or involves a weird penis thing) people won't "like" it and that person will be shunned out of the community and that will be their punishment for being lame and uncreative but otherwise, why deny a segment of the creative community that is wishing to participate in your thread? :)
I'm going to reiterate something I said because it apparently eluded your state of comprehension.

I didn't think I had to say this or mention it because I thought the idea was pretty well stated but I would like for submissions to be from your everyday life (photographs) rather than photoshop (something anyone can do). (not that it is required, it's just the idea in which the thread was based upon.)
If you need a tutorial after these statements, let me know rather than shit up my thread with your paranoia. Thanks.

I want to thank you guys for going the extra mile and doing as indicated by example in the OP. Anyone can photoshop and those submissions are fine but not the point in making the thread.

Thanks for all the submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.