WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i dont know if you noticed this or not but i just saw that the dot in wtf.com is a :mad: . i know this seems pointless but this is very important to me. did any of you notice that?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
guys i dont know if you noticed this or not but i just saw that the dot in wtf.com is a :mad: . i know this seems pointless but this is very important to me. did any of you notice that?
your a retard man

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
deus_ex_machina said:
yeah the day i joined i saw it

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ditto here.

Also, I laughed when you said that that was very important to you. I laughed hard.

I_OwnU said:
I'm talking to you yank
you are a fucking retard. hey everyone I AM STARTING A CAMPAIGN TO MAKE I_OwnaSHOE's rep power go down and Jason's rep power to go up! if you help me ill give you rep points!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The_DEA said:
only on days that end in w
*DEA lists the days in his head*
Mondaw
tuesdaw
wednesdaw
thursdaw
Fridaw
saturdaw
sundaw

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Mondaw
tuesdaw
wednesdaw
thursdaw
Fridaw
saturdaw
sundaw

ROFLMAO!!!! :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Mondaw
tuesdaw
wednesdaw
thursdaw
Fridaw
saturdaw
sundaw
Is that republican education reform I smell? Yes, yes I think it is. Hurray!

Status
Not open for further replies.