WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF.com

Is WTF.com full of whiny, pathetic, little babys that bitch about life and it's issue

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • This poll sucks!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is WTF.com full of whiny, pathetic, little babys that bitch about life and its issues?

Jung

???
Premium
FuhkFace said:
Is WTF.com full of whiny, pathetic, little babys that bitch about life and its issues?
You post here, don't you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FuhkFace said:
So you are a whiny, pathetic, little baby bitch who is whining about everyone else being one?

:rolleyes:

shep

Local alcoholic
FuhkFace said:

Ya another shitdick trying to disrupt the WTF.com way.Good luck kid,many have tried and many have failed.You are just a # my friend :mfinger:

Don't hate me for stating the obvious, and yes I do post here. I realize that this is the place to do the bitching and I also realize that I would be in the category of a whiner too, BUT I just hope everyone realizes what we really all sound like on this website ( me included ) Whiny, pathetic, little BABIES! ( thank you for the spelling test )

shep

Local alcoholic
ok so you you get it?It's internet and if you let it it can actuallly be quite amusing.Hey welcome to WTF.com. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.