WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF.com's MIA

Thought i'd start a thread about wtf.com members missing in action. Post here member's names that seem to have gone missing, and you want to find out where they went.

I for one was wondering what happened to DIZNUTS. His last post was well over a month ago.

I would've asked where TheLampIncident went, but he came back already.

Anyone know what happened to Diz?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nope, no idea.

There are a ton of people we all miss. Where's that hug smilie?

I'd ask about rockmaiden, but I already know what the deal is with her. So, I'll ask about Eastside. Where, oh where, has my traitorous friend gone? :(

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Before I registered, I used to always just read the forums laughing my ass off.

Some of the people who I saw who aren't here are:

Eastside

Jamesp

Awaken is still here...Haven't seen him post much...Not that I want to.

Before I registerd I used to think everyone with a glowing name was a mod.. :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WaFfLeS said:
Before I registerd I used to think everyone with a glowing name was a mod.. :(
As of now, the glowing username is an indication of a user with a very small penis. So small that it might be considered an innie, and not an outtie.

I sometimes wonder where all the O.G. idiots have gone.

Mr.Newbie
Johnny (no dick) K
DEA
Yuck Fou
BIGDickDaddyGehtfuct

I dunno. Maybe the obsessive ramblings of the "12ish" crowd have bored them into finding a life.

The world may never know.... :oddgrin:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
DIZNUTS is fine, he just hasn't been posting on this site. He's been talking about getting around to it, but he hasn't yet.

Sektor

Particinator
Morelos got tired of Kitana and left. I think.

Johnny Kuntz disappeared into thin air... lol.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm telling you, since he got the job of owner of the internet, Johnny's been too busy learning how to use the nukes between mikado lessons to post here.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
GarnetXero
Awaken
Johnny K
HavokChylde
Smallck
Rockmaiden
MrNewbie
ITakeOffence
For_Starters
BadassMtBiker
Jamesp
Bnccoder
Tzedek
Tbsrk
Deus Ex Machina
Gurl Gone Wild

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
whatever happend to 10 stars? Last I heard, he was getting shipped off to military school, but only for a couple of months. Odd...

billybob13 said:
whatever happend to 10 stars? Last I heard, he was getting shipped off to military school, but only for a couple of months. Odd...
I think he was either perma-banned or perma-farmed way before that.

Dragonfly said:
I would've asked where TheLampIncident went, but he came back already.
I can already feel myself fading away again...

You people have mentioned some great ones though. Tbsrk should definetely come back...he was one of my favorites around these parts. Bnccoder was cool too.

I honestly can't believe people want to see Awaken and Mr. Newbie back. But speaking of them, what happened to Skitch? Did he get banned or what?

I also remember Morelos from way back in the day. I think his last post was something about threatening legal action. If he did that on the forum I mod at, he would be banned right then and there, no questions asked. Regardless, he seemed cool enough besides that.

Also, I remember 10 stars spent so much time in the farm that it was obvious he was never getting out. So when he left for military school, they just banned him. Good riddance.

That whole deal wasn't as funny as when fuck_you got caged though. I could have laughed at that for hours.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Where the fuck is DanGeo?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
TheLampIncident said:
I honestly can't believe people want to see Awaken and Mr. Newbie back. But speaking of them, what happened to Skitch? Did he get banned or what?
He was banned for a little bit and then never came back. :thumbsup: Don't come back Skitch.

Slacker

Postaholic
Some guy who had 800 and some odd posts who i was talking to before.