WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf.com's RPG General Discussion

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
this is where you can discuss what happening in the story and talk freely to people about their chars.

Only one rule here you must remain respectful at all times to each writer and can only discuss the RPG.

This will also be where we will keep of summary of what is happening each week for the story.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Name: Órelindë Ar-Feiniel (find your elvish name here if you want: http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/)
Appearance: Pale skin, black hair, effervescent green eyes. Tall, thin, almost boyish in physical stature (i.e. small elf boobies)
Race: Elf
Alignment(evil, Good, Neatural?): Chaotic Evil (basically, I swing where I want to baby)
Abilities: Ranger/Spellcaster with archery as her main non-magical weapon.
Weapons: mini crossbow, long range bow, poisoned arrows (I will always use them.)
Temper or personaily: Calculating, quiet, calm.
History: Once a part of the Royal house of Feiniel, Orelinde (Linde for short) was cast off by her father, Lord Feiniel, when she refused to marry. She did not simply refused to marry, but poisoned her suitor and his entire family on thier engagement night, and that led to her exile. When asked by the Justice why she would do such a thing, Linde replied, very simply "Because I can."

DAMN DG. Your char sounds MEAN... lol

Making note not to ask you to marry me.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
it appears i am the only one who has a created a truly "good" character, thus far. things could get awkward...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WizardlyFriend said:
it appears i am the only one who has a created a truly "good" character, thus far. things could get awkward...
Aye we always need the good dude around when we girls go bad..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
_Kitana_ said:
Aye we always need the good dude around when we girls go bad..
i suppose my character will have to turn his back every now and then :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WizardlyFriend said:
i suppose my character will have to turn his back every now and then :)
Might wanna becareful doing that, never know when an arrow will be up your stinker

lol

and if that happens we will know who to blame

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
_Kitana_ said:
Might wanna becareful doing that, never know when an arrow will be up your stinker

lol

and if that happens we will know who to blame
lol

what is the format for the story thread going to be? is there going to be a storytelling or dungeon master or is it just going to be roleplaying where the characters tell the story?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WizardlyFriend said:
lol

what is the format for the story thread going to be? is there going to be a storytelling or dungeon master or is it just going to be roleplaying where the characters tell the story?
Character telling the story.

If there gets to be a point in the story where we need to get things moving than since DG is mod here I believe she should have the power to fill in the gap and move it along.

Than maybe we will vote on who the other person will be.

Eample of this would be if we been at a camp for a few days and no one seems to be able to move past that DG and the other Dungeon Master can come and say something along the lines

"The next day the camp pick up and left... blah blah"

But thats about it for being a Dungeon Master. Want to keep it roleplaying as much as possible....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Character telling the story.

If there gets to be a point in the story where we need to get things moving than since DG is mod here I believe she should have the power to fill in the gap and move it along.

Than maybe we will vote on who the other person will be.

Eample of this would be if we been at a camp for a few days and no one seems to be able to move past that DG and the other Dungeon Master can come and say something along the lines

"The next day the camp pick up and left... blah blah"

But thats about it for being a Dungeon Master. Want to keep it roleplaying as much as possible....
Um, yeah...

Except as a DM I have been known to say things like:

As we pick up camp to move on, (character) steps on a normal looking stone. Until it begins to grow, and grow, and grow. The giant rock begins to smash the tents and supplies.....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Um, yeah...

Except as a DM I have been known to say things like:

As we pick up camp to move on, (character) steps on a normal looking stone. Until it begins to grow, and grow, and grow. The giant rock begins to smash the tents and supplies.....
Thats fine, you just can't kill anyone off while smashing all of our stuff

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Thats fine, you just can't kill anyone off while smashing all of our stuff
lol...

I just noticed, I am going to be the youngest so far, as much as elven maturity is concerned!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
lol...

I just noticed, I am going to be the youngest so far, as much as elven maturity is concerned!
hehe, we still got two more peeps who need to enter yet. Who knows our next companion might be a human lol

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
_Kitana_ said:
hehe, we still got two more peeps who need to enter yet. Who knows our next companion might be a human lol
ewwwww humans, who wants to be a human :rolleyes:

so i gather you folks do some roleplaying where there is dice involved?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WizardlyFriend said:

no, not really hehe...

I just roleplay in the bedroom A lot.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:

Not for a long time, but I love old school RPG's...books, dice, maps...none of this crappy internet shyte. ;) I bought my son a beginners d and d set, we have been playing that a little bit.

PS Wiz: you freaking goody two shoes...LOL...I just read your character. The proverbial hero, powerful, good, humble....blech....just kidding....

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
dustinzgirl said:
Not for a long time, but I love old school RPG's...books, dice, maps...none of this crappy internet shyte. ;) I bought my son a beginners d and d set, we have been playing that a little bit.
me and my friends play teh D&D. i was named "WizardlyFriend" while roleplaying. my two friends played monks who they named the "Double Dragons", and i played a wizard and from there it was The Double Dragons and their wizardly friend me, but no one remembered my name so they just called me Wizardly Friend.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WizardlyFriend said:
me and my friends play teh D&D. i was named "WizardlyFriend" while roleplaying. my two friends played monks who they named the "Double Dragons", and i played a wizard and from there it was The Double Dragons and their wizardly friend me, but no one remembered my name so they just called me Wizardly Friend.
hehe

my char Kiay actually comes from a combo of my shadowknight and enchanter on everquest.

Thats the about the closest i get to RPG with dice... we roll on iteams.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
_Kitana_ said:
we roll on iteams.
hehe, i used to play evercrack too, i played eq2 recently, but got bored with the level grind within a couple months. i was a gnome illusionist who was originally evil, but had converted to the good side

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WizardlyFriend said:
hehe, i used to play evercrack too, i played eq2 recently, but got bored with the level grind within a couple months. i was a gnome illusionist who was originally evil, but had converted to the good side
Didn't like EQ2 or worlds of warcraft. Suck to orginal eq and am still enjoying playing it. Though am trying to get a server transfer atm

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
_Kitana_ said:
Didn't like EQ2 or worlds of warcraft. Suck to orginal eq and am still enjoying playing it. Though am trying to get a server transfer atm
well, my favorite MMO was UO, but i stopped playing that years ago when they came out iwth the age of shadows expansion pack. which was when the game was becoming too crappy to handle. i wouldn't mind playing the original game pre-Lord Blackthorn's Revenge (or whatever it was called). actually pre the invention of trammel (which was the non PvP world and where everyone goes). it was a good game adn i didn't care that the graphics were terribly outdated, they lent to the flavor well, as did the low quality, but fantastic music.