WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wTf d I d I do 2 u ppl!?!?!?

ok, well i was going out with my girlfriend and then things get shaky, so i dump her because it wasnt gonna work out
Couple days later pretty much everyone who is friends with her wants to kick my ass, (no idea why). Well a bunch of them have Xanga, (screw xanga,another way for ppl to stalk u) so i decide to check it just because.
I find out that many people thought im a jerk, or people wanna rip my balls out, or heck, they just wanna kick my motherfuCCin ass. And now i realize that many people hate me for many reasons. And still, i have no idea what the fuck i did.

P.S.- people r still wont kick my ass, and ive been waiting for my ass to get kicked.... :question: :sword:

wat bout u guys and girls

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
WizardlyFriend said:
i dont think im hated enough to be on a website

I hate you, and yet, there you are.

And as for the "question" originally asked... they are her friends, you dumped her, that is bad, you are bad, they don't like you anymore. DOY!

It doesn't take me very much to hate a person. Because in my mind, you're all guilty until being proven innocent.

To the creator of this thread: Come back when your brain isn't lodged in your dick hole.

theres alot more to this than u think buddy....
too much to explain and stuff but thats basicaly it.
and some ppl that dont even kno her hate me...
so....in other
WTfUCC?

Ikasha

Flame Bait
Go up to them and ask why they want to kick your ass.

And if they keep talkin shit jump thier asses in a parking lot.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Move to another town where no one knows you. If not, get ready to get your ass kicked. Which in all honesty I believe you deserve...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, if they want to kick your ass, stay away from them. Violence is not the answer. Hiding in shame is. Actually, mabye you should talk to your ex. And wtf is xanga?

</rant>

Tenderony
ChilianFuckFace said:
Move to another town where no one knows you. If not, get ready to get your ass kicked. Which in all honesty I believe you deserve...
For getting rid of a girl he didn't want to be with anway?

</rant>

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
Well, if they want to kick your ass, stay away from them. Violence is not the answer. Hiding in shame is. Actually, mabye you should talk to your ex. And wtf is xanga?
i think xanga is one of those bukkake forums :confused:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
"oh em gee! you pissed me off REALLY bad! i'm SOOOO writing about you in my livejournal!"

:mfinger: people who dont have the nuts to confront you to your face.

Personally, I doubt anyone will take physical action. If people give you dirty looks, ask them why. If you didnt do anything to them and you didnt completely disrespect your ex-girlfriend when you dumped her, then they're in the wrong for looking down on you. Keep your pride and just brush your shoulders off (<-- I really cant believe I decided to keep that in this post; the first person to post the lyrics to that retarded song is losing their left ball/breast).

Summary:
- Hold your head up high. People that you don't know can only impact your life with phyiscal force, so if you appear strong and dont let them intimidate you, you've already won half the battle.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
On side of being an asshat for creating a website on that shitty Xanga network... you need some English classes.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Xploding, if your mom is really Cher,
Can I have your autograph!
Peter Exeter Blue!!! OMGNESS! I can't believe the lead singer from DEADSY posts on WTF.com forums!

Jarilith

Tenderony
Boycott said:
Xploding, if your mom is really Cher,
Can I have your autograph!
Peter Exeter Blue!!! OMGNESS! I can't believe the lead singer from DEADSY posts on WTF.com forums!

I hope you aren't prepared to pay TOO dearly for an autograph of somebody who allegedy touched Cher's pussy.