WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf does that mean

Started to hang out alittle with one girl in school. As time progressed i noticed that i like her so i told her. Her answer was alittle weird, well there was no asnwer besides that she said she doesnt know me well and cant return the same. Anyway i pressed on talking to her more calling her ocasionaly for her to get to know me better but that doesnt lead me newhere. Its also hard because her parents are fucking nuts and arent leting her out newhere, i cant go newhere with her and cant see her newhere besdies school. We enjoy talking to each other, theres also alittle flirting on her side but its been like that for months now and im not geting anywhere with that girl. I asked when she is going to be free and she said something February 6th so i asked her to call me, but now im complitely out of patience and startinging to get anxious. Maybe she doesnt want anything else besides talking to me. I mean it shouldnt take that long to find out either ill work or not, not 4 months.... What should i do, forget about her, keep talking to her while looking for another girl (its hard to find a girl that i would like btw, theres been only 2 that i liked) or just keep talking and waiting, or get risky and make an attempt to get closer :cool: ?

rickie

Fresh Meat
Gone with the wind

You might want to just chill out, 4 months isn't that long when you consider that you have the rest of your life

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
get risky man. You only live once, might as well make every day count, huh?

Jung

???
Premium
Forget about her and sleep with her friend. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
rickie said:
You might want to just chill out, 4 months isn't that long when you consider that you have the rest of your life
Are you legally retarded? Feb 6th is in like 2weeks, if that.
Not 4months.

And I say.. Keep talking with her, keep her interested in you, wait until shes 'free' then you'll be able to go for it..