WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF dot Org

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
I'm sure some of us have already seen this, but

http://www.wtf.org

is the World Taekwando Federation.

I wonder if they'd come kick our asses if they knew we'd sullied their acronym with this site?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I think I already made a post about this. Jason said they use to want to buy this domain.

lol

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
_Kitana_ said:
I think I already made a post about this. Jason said they use to want to buy this domain.

lol
Ah yes... the ever-present inferiority of the Dot-Org to the Dot-Com...

Chris

Sick Bastard
Well, its good he fucked them off

it's their fault for not having enough foresight to realize what their acronym would someday mean when they chose it

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Yup. They used to always ask me if the domain was for sale. I'd always laugh and tell them and everyone else interested in it that the asking price was seven figures. 8)

If I hadn't been so lazy, I'd also have had a lot of the other short-letter acronyms. But back in the day, a single domain was plenty for me.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
Yup. They used to always ask me if the domain was for sale. I'd always laugh and tell them and everyone else interested in it that the asking price was seven figures. 8)

If I hadn't been so lazy, I'd also have had a lot of the other short-letter acronyms. But back in the day, a single domain was plenty for me.
Blah blah blah... Wow he can brag as well. Go choke down your lovers condom.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah he's a fucking moron.. It's too easy.