WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf...duddles!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, you have to be shitting me, who the fuck is messing with my shit? Now someone thinks it is so funny that they have to change my name! Hello....that is what you call abuse! I want my name back PLEASE! :(

Duddles said:
Ok, you have to be shitting me, who the fuck is messing with my shit? Now someone thinks it is so funny that they have to change my name! Hello....that is what you call abuse! I want my name back PLEASE! :(
AHHAHAHAHAH

Get over it.

Look at my sig, ho.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
AHHAHAHAHAH

Get over it.

Look at my sig, ho.
Yeah, i see your sig, but what does it have to do with my name change...this is so uncool. What did I do????? Come on guys, all I wanted to do was post some and i get this shit. :confused: :( :( :(

Duddles said:
Yeah, i see your sig, but what does it have to do with my name change...this is so uncool. What did I do????? Come on guys, all I wanted to do was post some and i get this shit. :confused: :( :( :(
I only added the "EDIT" part...

DG and Kit have been enjoying themselves with my account.

go look for a thread started by me about it

lawlz!! looks like someone used the store to their advantage. but why duddles? what does that have to do with anything?

duddles! your back! we've missed you sooooo much. i dunno i kinda like it, sinse you turned naughty, you became a bitch :(

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dull_bullet said:
lawlz!! looks like someone used the store to their advantage. but why duddles? what does that have to do with anything?
You can't change other users name in the store. I just want to know if i can please please please get my name back to NaughtyGirl21...PLEASE :(

Duddles is so uncool, not cool at all :(

Duddles said:
You can't change other users name in the store. I just want to know if i can please please please get my name back to NaughtyGirl21...PLEASE :(
No.....

i dunno. duddles sounds pretty damn gay to me. it reminds me of harry potter. and i hate that book.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
chucktheskiffie said:
this all makes me a little bit happy on my inside
Well I got my rep back...But I would really appreciated if someone would give me my name back. Like I said... the name Duddles is such an uncool and lame name :thumbsdn: :(

2233boys

Yes you are!
Someone's messing with you... Sorry to see that... :(

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2233boys said:
Someone's messing with you... Sorry to see that... :(
Yeah...Say, you might want to make your sig smaller, you might get cocked farmed like I did for my sig being big. To let you know, yours is bigger :thumbsup:

Now can I please please please please please please have my name back :thumbsup:

Thanks, I just lost my sig, the one I had to serch for to make it good. REAL NICE!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Duddles said:
Yeah...Say, you might want to make your sig smaller, you might get cocked farmed like I did for my sig being big. To let you know, yours is bigger :thumbsup:

Now can I please please please please please please have my name back :thumbsup:

Thanks, I just lost my sig, the one I had to serch for to make it good. REAL NICE!
you wouldn't happen to be on your knees while you beg... would you??

Jung

???
Premium
Duddles said:
You got cock farmed for arguing and generally just being pissy and bitchy, not for the size of your sig. Although I see how you would see it that way.

i've been laughing at B&T for the past half hour.

Duddles...lol...Duddles...what a great name.

You didn't just get farmed for the size of your sig...

I dunno....."duddles" is sort of catchy....maybe it'll grow on you. Sorta makes you wanna pout out your lips and use an ultra cutesy voice when you say it.
Walk around in it awhile and try it out, maybe you'll like it.

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.