WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF! Friend!

ash_link

Fresh Meat
Here's some shit, my friend, Josh was cool at first when I met him in 5th grade and now he's turned into a dick. He hates rap, if you mention it to him you'll get your face ripped off. He hates gay things, if you ask him to have a cock, yet again, you'll get your face ripped off.
He makes this 'clan' that it's all about him, you HAVE to like Rock, you cannot be gay at all and you must dress like a goth.

God, people these days.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol I hate rap too.. old stuff is OK like blackilicious but in general I hate that crap, sounds like a dumb kid by the way goths suck as well :thumbsdn:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
goth is good one day of the year. and rap isnt that bad but if i were you i woupd bitch slap him for being such a dick. everyone it intittled to teir pwn opinion and shouldnt be baggered byanother b/c they dont lie it. so like isaid bitch slap him it lways works

ash_link

Fresh Meat
Punk Ass said:
goth is good one day of the year. and rap isnt that bad but if i were you i woupd bitch slap him for being such a dick. everyone it intittled to teir pwn opinion and shouldnt be baggered byanother b/c they dont lie it. so like isaid bitch slap him it lways works
Amen.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok yes halloween goths may have the upper hand but seriously goths need to be taken out and shot i meen wtf their satans little children running around, phff little freaks who needs them :mfinger:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
magnolia said:
has anyone ever heard of "to thyn own self be true"? or is that a granny saying now? hehe. :p
yeah ive heard that pretty good way to live, its pretty much saying be true to yourself and don't get a fuck what people thinkg about you.

PWSS

Flame Bait
Rap is crap, but anyways i'd say just do what you want and he won't actually do anything to you... But if he does learn how to fucking knock a guy out in one punch

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
mmk rap is crap...no a days...long ago it kicked ass... i mean baby got back..great song! but now it sucks ass... but dude something is wrong with your "friend" i say ditch him for someone cooler! I mean how cool can a kid be if he wants to rip your face off every 5 seconds

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah i agree with ya there halfpint. it not much of a friend if he's doing that to ya. there are more then enough people out there.. meet some new buds.
everything happens for a reason.. just gotta figure out what that reason is.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
friend

Your friend sounds really uptight and homophobic. Tell him to stfu and stop being an asshole. If your friend doesn't treat you with respect then that person isn't a real friend.

;)

actingsmylife

Loving Person
phase

He's just going through a weird phase.....he'll get over it and he'll be back if not better to the way he was before

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
ash_link said:
....5th grade and now he's turned into a dick.....He makes this 'clan' that it's all about him, you HAVE to like Rock, you cannot be gay at all and you must dress like a goth.[\QUOTE]
no offence ...but what are you ...in the 7th grade now? that would explain why youre haniging out with im in the first place....