WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF! Friends suck.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, So i'm chilling with a friend, and he mentions he needs to pick up a sack of pot for a friend, so he gives me gas money and shit. So we drive to the guys house, well the collasack(however you spell it) and hes like "Keep the car running." So I'm like "okay wtf?" Couple minutes later he comes running, and I see a guy chasing after him,he jumps in the car locks the door and goes "GO GO GO GO!" So I went. The kid who was chasing him, made a couple marks n' shit on my car with a couple scuffs or whatever. Come out to find that my 'friend' jacked the dealer and took off with the pot. Guess what? I was the getaway car. Fucking assholes. :thumbsdn:
Last time I do anything for 'friends'.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gayness, thats why drug industry can be dangerous and you got to know what your friends are up to. I'd be careful now that he may of gotten the liscense plate number and the description of the car, if someone comes to you, offer to take a lie test or something if they don't believe that you didn't know what he was doing.

MsPunK

Tenderony
MAN that is wack!! quite funny but not for you. that is so savage how long have you known this "friend"? if i were you id kick his ass before yours gets kicked by the mufubbin dealer!! i can just imagine you sitting ther all relaxed then he runs out of the house "GOGOGOGO!!" hahaha.. sorry

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
MsPunK said:
MAN that is wack!! quite funny but not for you. that is so savage how long have you known this "friend"? if i were you id kick his ass before yours gets kicked by the mufubbin dealer!! i can just imagine you sitting ther all relaxed then he runs out of the house "GOGOGOGO!!" hahaha.. sorry
I've known him for like a year or so, it was so fucked up. He'll get what is coming to him.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
u need to put ur foot in his arse till he screams "mommy!"
sooooooo very funny but sooooooooo wrong.

i'd leave the kid's addy who jacked the dealer in his mailbox with a note that reads, "here you will find the delinquent who stole from you."

slipknott

Clitpickle
I think that shit was funny...lol, life is what you make it...make new freinds!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
u need to put ur foot in his arse till he screams "mommy!"
sooooooo very funny but sooooooooo wrong.

i'd leave the kid's addy who jacked the dealer in his mailbox with a note that reads, "here you will find the delinquent who stole from you."
The dealer know where he lives, but heres the funny thing. The kid(one that jacked the dealer) lives right by a cop, and I could easily show him evidence of what hes been doing.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Not a bad idea. I would turn the little fucker in, that way they might let you off more :thumbsup: .

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Not a bad idea. I would turn the little fucker in, that way they might let you off more :thumbsup: .
Fo sho. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Twisted2 said:
how bad where the marks on your car?
I'm not sure if there was dents on the back rear passanger door before, but there is now. There was a couple scuff marks from his shoe..

Smoke said:
I'm not sure if there was dents on the back rear passanger door before, but there is now. There was a couple scuff marks from his shoe..
well at least he didnt have a bat or a gun

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Twisted2 said:
well at least he didnt have a bat or a gun
Nah, he goes to our school.
He wouldn't carry either of those.

Hey, if you need a ride to lunch or whatever chris, let me know. :thumbsup:

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
i have found a little ass whipping never hurt anyone. Mabye he needs to get his ass kicked, put him in place and off that shit. if he is jacking dealers in high school then imagine where he could go. you need to help him...... by hurting him.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gianefro said:
i have found a little ass whipping never hurt anyone. Mabye he needs to get his ass kicked, put him in place and off that shit. if he is jacking dealers in high school then imagine where he could go. you need to help him...... by hurting him.
Nah, he'll eventually fuck himself over, he'll do something, cops will be there, baam, his ass is toast. I don't have to 'help' him do shit, he'll do it on his own.