WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF !!! Gym dude!!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
okay fellow wtf'ers

today i was at the gym , like everyday , so i went in the cange room and switched to my sports outfit .......

in the corner of my eyes i saw a man , pehaps 40 or so , putting his sports pant up .... you know this old addidas things , damn short ......

but the thing was that he was going commando with it , WTF !!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
he wanted you to see that.. there are no accidental displays of dick in the changing rooms..

what happened next? :D

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
he was running the running machine commando !! ..... :eek:

hell man , that was like the curch ring the bellys ... shake shake shake !!

man that was horrible

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
*hrm*...

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaa! and iu..repped :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
europeans are like that though.. i went to a healthclub/spa thing in belgium with my then gf and everyone was naked.. naked swimming, naked sauna, even a naked bar.. this was right in the city center so i met a few people i knew too..
"hi, meet my cock".. :p

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
it was blanc horror ....

yey we europeans are kinda "strange" but this man , shit it burned in my brain

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
1ct-on! said:
it was blanc horror ....
There is a way to get rid of the horror; stop looking at his willy when he's on the rowing machine!!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:
There is a way to get rid of the horror; stop looking at his willy when he's on the rowing machine!!!
ah, but what about the flashbacks?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i know your feeling. I hate changing in the mens room after basketball.
I'm changing into my gym shorts and this 60 year old man comes out of the shower naked and unforunately his locker is next to mine. He starts wipping his boy dry and it was disgusting when he started wiping his dick..........aaaaaahhhhhhh! God save us young men from the torture of seeing 60 year old men with dicks the size and shape of a huge mutant banana.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
/me reads the rest of the thread

And when I told the Gym Teacher in HS that I didn't feel comfortable undressing in front of 20 teenage boys, they called ME gay? Pfft.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
1ct-on! said:
okay fellow wtf'ers

today i was at the gym , like everyday , so i went in the cange room and switched to my sports outfit .......

in the corner of my eyes i saw a man , pehaps 40 or so , putting his sports pant up .... you know this old addidas things , damn short ......

but the thing was that he was going commando with it , WTF !!!
Yet, you found yourself to be strangely aroused.
You probably shouldn't have stared at him for so long. It's not polite.

It's too bad you were banned from that gym, though...

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
well obwiously i didn't staredt that long ...... but well yust like skullmaster said
aaaaaaaaw

Easty

Click click boom
Please hold as I laugh at your demise.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH:rofl: