WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf happened to bros before hoes

man fuck my friend, hes been sucha faggot ever since he started dating this girl. wtf happened ot bros b4 hoes cause thats all she is. a bitch ass hoe and i hope she sees this. He now has certain hours he can hang with friends 4-10 pm thats it other wise he cant hang because she is so far up his ass. h's so pussy whipped its not even funny. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck him and his bitch

here's what you do... take them both to a party, get your friend so drunk he passes out, then fuck his g/f

lmao that would almost work but then i loose a "friend"

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...you need to beat his ass upside the head....if he's been your friend for a long time..he should understand wtf is going on....be honest n shit..and tell her ass off too....be like..wtf bitch...he's my friend...put him in a situation where he has to choose you....good luck mate...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
make the lil hoe...um, how to word this...turn up missing, yeah thats it

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
elocrt said:
man fuck my friend, hes been sucha faggot ever since he started dating this girl. wtf happened ot bros b4 hoes cause thats all she is. a bitch ass hoe and i hope she sees this. He now has certain hours he can hang with friends 4-10 pm thats it other wise he cant hang because she is so far up his ass. h's so pussy whipped its not even funny. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck him and his bitch
fuck that bitch

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
elocrt said:
Your all gonna be P/Whipped before U know it.....It happens to some faster than others...Give a guy a break he's workin overtime for that ass!!!

Know this...He will never be the same BBBWWAAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! :whip:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
ooh man..i was just thinking how i did that shit once when i had a gf at the dorms....man i used to be lil old pussy wept freshman...when we finally splitup...and i crawled back to my buddies....i felt like shit...seriously man..its one of the worst feelings ever.....bros before hoes....amen to that.....good luck mayn...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well now i would believe in chicks before dicks...but theres never any chicks so ah well :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
wow men are so centered on banging aren't they

care

asshole
only the guys who dont have hoes, follow the "bros before hoes" theory, i thought everyone knew that.

EDIT: IM NOT LAME ANYMORE SHEP YOUR LAME

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
care said:
i think your lame.
im sorry your name is care....its over..your lame...lameotron...the royal lame

care

asshole
i couldnt help but notice that your name is in all caps, and is fubar.

so that pretty much means your gay, nice try though.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
care said:
so that pretty much means your gay, nice try though.
I'm sorry I fail to note your logic here.

It means he is

FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION

because he was in a severe accident and is disfigured. Life was already hard on him, being a midger hermaphrodite, but then you go and make fun of his disfigured name. You should be ashamed of yourself.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
elocrt said:
black wannabe alert!